Ylvis ,,The fox"

Dog goes woof Cat goes meow Bird goes tweet and mouse goes squeek

Cow goes moo Frog goes croak and the elephant goes toot

Duck say quack and fish go blub and the seal goes ow ow ow

But there's one sound That no one knows What does the fox say?

Ring-ding-ding-ding-dingeringeding! Gering-ding-ding-ding-dingeringeding! Gering-ding-ding-ding-dingeringeding! What does the fox say?

Wa-pa-pa-pa-pa-pa-pow! Wa-pa-pa-pa-pa-pa-pow! Wa-pa-pa-pa-pa-pa-pow! What does the fox say?

Hatee-hatee-hatee-ho! Hatee-hatee-hatee-ho! Hatee-hatee-hatee-ho! What does the fox say?

Joff-tchoff-tchoffo-tchoffo-tchoff! Tchoff-tchoff-tchoffo-tchoffo-tchoff! Joff-tchoff-tchoffo-tchoffo-tchoff! What does the fox say?

Big blue eyes Pointy nose Chasing mice and digging holes

Tiny paws Up the hill Suddenly you're standing still

Your fur is red So beautiful Like an angel in disguise

But if you meet a friendly horse Will you communicate by mo-o-o-o-orse? mo-o-o-o-orse? mo-o-o-o-orse?

How will you speak to that ho-o-o-o-orse? ho-o-o-o-orse? ho-o-o-o-orse? What does the fox say?

Jacha-chacha-chacha-chow! Chacha-chacha-chacha-chow! Chacha-chacha-chacha-chow! What does the fox say?

Fraka-kaka-kaka-kaka-kow! Fraka-kaka-kaka-kaka-kow! Fraka-kaka-kaka-kaka-kow! What does the fox say?

A-hee-ahee ha-hee! A-hee-ahee ha-hee! A-hee-ahee ha-hee! What does the fox say?

A-oo-oo-oo-ooo! Woo-oo-oo-ooo! What does the fox say?

The secret of the fox Ancient mystery Somewhere deep in the woods I know you're hiding What is your sound? Will we ever know? Will always be a mystery What do you say?

You're my guardian angel Hiding in the woods What is your sound?

Wa-wa-way-do Wub-wid-bid-dum-way-do Wa-wa-way-do

Will we ever know?

Bay-budabud-dum-bam

I want to...

Mama-dum-day-do

I want to... I want to know!

Abay-ba-da bum-bum bay-do

Nio,grzechem było by nie wstawić:-)