Chapter 17

The photoshoot was fun, just watching them mess around made me laugh, I was starving so I decided to go home and order pizza for when they got back.

I ordered 3 large cheese and tomato, 2 large meat feast and 3 large pepperoni. Yeah it was alot, but these boys can eat after a long day. When it came I pushed the couches, chairs and the table away, set it all out on the floor, got the 3 big bottles of pepsi and coke and put them in the middle along with some cups. I can be nice sometimes.

I heard the key turn in the lock, I hid next to the door and jumped out.

"BOO!" I screamed

"OMG HELP!"

"ARGHHH"

"JESUS CHRIST SAM!" They all screamed. I just stood there and laughed at them

"Omg. Your. Faces" I said between giggles. They just stared angrily at me.

"Anyway, if you would all kindly follow me into the living room, i have a surprise for you all" I said walking away. They all followed and their eyes lit up when they saw all the pizza.

"FOOD!" They all screamed.

"THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!" Harry shouted shoving pizza in his mouth.

"Thanks babe" Zayn said kissing my cheek, aw. Niall just stood smiling

"What?" I asked, blushing.

"You make me happy" he said with a huge grin.

"W-what?" I asked nervously

"I said food makes me happy" He replied really fast, giving me a quick hug then sitting down to eat, I soon followed, like I was going to let them eat MY food.

*20 minutes later*

"I cant even. too. full" I said, falling back onto the hard ground below me, pizza sure does take it out of you. I managed to sit up somehow. I looked over at the boys and they were just as full as me, all angled awkwardly over some sort of furniture.

"So boys, non of you answered my question before, are any of you single or?.." I asked

Yes it was my really bad way of seeing if Niall was single without it being obvious, smart me.

"Yeah, we're all single" Harry said, don't smile! Ok you smiled, brilliant.

"Oh, cool" I said, trying not to seem too happy.

---------------------------------------------

A/N: HELLO! Shortish chapter I know but I woke up early at my friends house&she's still asleep so ye, thank you for all the reads! OVER 600! THANK YOU!

-Shannon xo