Malibu Blues

*One Week Later!*
(Vanessa's POV!)
As I got off the plane I was already feeling nervous. Eric flew me out so I can see one of their last performances. I went to the lobby and walked over to try and get my luggage. I waited for 10 minutes when they finally came out. I quickly grabbed them and started to walk. Getting over here was a mission. My parents tried to make me not come but I basically begged them to let me go.

No one knows I'm pregnant except Jeanine. I want Eric to be the next person who knows. I'm scared to tell him. I'm planning to tell him after the concert when we're alone.

I walked over to the escalator and started to go down. I looked around for Eric and soon spotted him with his security guard, Cube, and Dre. A huge smile went across my face. Eric was smiling from ear to ear too. Once I finally made it down I quickly grabbed my luggage and quickly walked over to them. I jumped into Eric's arms and kissed him.

"I missed you." I told him as I hugged him.

"I missed you too babe." He said.

"We missed you too Vanessa." I heard Cube say.

I let go of Eric and looked at Cube and Dre. They had goofy smiles on their faces as they blinked their eyelashes and waved at me.

"You guys are funny. I missed you guys too though." I said laughing as I went up to them and gave them a hug.

"Hope you're ready Vanessa. The crowd here is pretty crazy." Dre said as we started to walk out.

Eric grabbed my hand and locked his fingers between mine. I looked up at him and smiled. We left the airport and in 30 minutes we were at the hotel. Eric grabbed my luggage and we went inside. A employee grabbed the luggage and took it up to the room. When we got to our room Ren and Yella were outside the door.

"Hey Vanessa. You're looking good, haven't seen you in a while." Yella said as he hugged me.

"Hey, it's good to see you guys." I said smiling as I hugged Ren.

"Jeanine didn't want to come down." Ren said when I let him go.

"She had family problems." I said as I looked at him. He just nodded.

"Yo, Vanessa's tired so I'm gonna let her get situated in the room." Eric said behind us.

"Yeah, yeah." Yella quickly said.

Eric opened the door and led me in then closed it.

"I really missed you." Eric said as he walked towards me.

He wrapped his arms around my waist and kissed me. I felt his love and affection which made me feel so safe and warm. I pulled away.

"I'm excited about tonight." I told him smiling.

"Good, so am I." He quickly said.

We went and laid on the bed together. I put my head on his chest. We just laid there talking.

"Everything good at home?" He asked me.

"It could be better but it's okay. I'm going to take a quick shower." I told him as I got up.

"Okay." He replied.

I gathered my things and went into the bathroom.

(4 hours Later!)
I watched the guys on stage as the preformed. They all looked so happy. They were preforming 'Dope Man'. I sang along. The crowd was pretty crazy.

Jerry Heller came up to me.

"How are they doing?" He asked me.

"They're doing great." I said smiling.

"You know Vanessa, I noticed a big changed in Eric. Ever since he got with you. I haven't known him for long but he's doing real good with you by his side." Jerry told me.

"Wow. Thanks I guess." I said smiling.

"You're welcome. Enjoy the rest of the show, I'll talk to you later." Jerry told me then walked away.

Once the concert was over we all went back to the hotel. I was exhausted. My feet were swollen and I felt sick. Once me and Eric were in our hotel room we laid down. I laid my head on his chest and listened to his heartbeat.

"Eric." I finally said.

"Hm?" He mumbled.

"I have to talk to you." I quietly said.

"About what?" He asked.

"I uh, the other day I... Felt sick. I thought I was coming down with something but I realized I was late." I slowly said.

Once he heard that he quickly sat up and looked at me. I felt so nervous already. I took a deep breath.

"I took two test and they both came out positive." I slowly said as I looked down at my hands. I felt the tears coming up. All of a sudden I couldn't hold them back and they started coming down my face.

"Hey, hey. Vanessa. Look at me." Eric said as he grabbed my chin.

I slowly looked up at him. He wiped away my tears.

"You don't have to worry about nothing. I got you. You're my girl, and that's my baby." Eric said then hugged me.

I cried in his arms for a while then we laid down. He put his head on my stomach and kissed it.

"I love you, and your momma." He whispered.

Maybe this will work out...  
_________
A/N:
So I hope you guys like where this is going so far. The thing is I won't be able to update in till Monday... :( so I can upload another chapter again today but that chapter is gonna probably make you guys mad or sad so I don't wanna leave you guys hanging.... So you guys can comment below what you guys think lol :). Thanks again for everything!