Ummm

Ok so some questions came in so I'm ask and answer the questions with them

K:OK!so are you guys ready?

G:For What?

L:yeah,why are we here and where's aphmau?

K:GOD,she'll be here sooner or later so don't worry!but for now I have some questions and dares for you!

D:Seriously?!?! Why!??!?!

K:OH!So NOW your talking!anyway aphs coming in a bit!so STFU and answer the questions!!!!!!!!

D,L,G:fine...

K:YAY!!!ok,so first question is from
Aphmau080944 and she asks "do you like ice cream?" For me YASSSSSS

G:yes

L:Yep!

D:sure...

K:hehe,I bet you like kawaii~Chan more...

D:W-what (///▽///)

L:Oooooh,does lil Dante have a crush?

G:Guys stop messing with him!

K:Ugh fine but if he does have a crush this next dares is gonna be akward...also this dares is from me!!!sorry Ana...(^__^)

D:WHAT?

K:in my head,hmmm this is around the time aphs in the shower so I can teleport her here right now...hehehe PERFECT,she'll be naked!!!!and she won't have a clue of what happened!!!!
Ok guys!!!!

D,L,G:Yea?

K:Stare right at that wall.just do it.DONT LET YOUR DREAMS BE DREAMS!!!JUST DO ITTTTTT!!!!!!(sorry,shia leboef reference)

D,L,G:Ok, (all staring quite intensely at the wall)

K:Ok,hehehe*snaps and naked aph appears*

Aph:hmm?why's it so cold all of a sudden?oh!hey guys!

K:hey aph!( ^ω^) hehehe it is randomly cold all of a sudden,right guys?ψ(`∇')ψ. O:-)

D,L,G:(///▽///)(///▽///)(///▽///)(///▽///)(//▽//)(///▽///)(///▽///)(///▽///)(///▽///)(///▽//)(///▽///)(///▽///)(///▽///)(///▽///)(///▽///)

Aph:Umm...guys? Hellloooo???

K:welp,umm...see you guys later and Aph your naked!!!!

Aph:what!!!!!??!?!??!?!?!?(///▽///)(//▽///)(///▽///)(///▽///)(///▽///)•﹏•⊙﹏⊙

K:Umm...well bye!!!wait Aph nuuuu!!!!!don't hurt me please!!!!!!