CHAPTER TWO - The Boy Is Mine

"Com'ere!" Tiffany called when I caught her in the hallway, peeking at one classroom. She's been like this for a week already. I wonder what could shift her attention, another guy perhaps?

I sighed and went to where she is. I handed her her sketchpad and her bag, if she is planning to sketch this guy, I don't know.

"I gotta go, I'm working with someone on the audio arts. He says he needs some help with lyrics and stuff." I rolled my eyes on her as she continues to peek through the door. I didn't bother repeating what I said and just went ahead with my schedule.

Mom called me again that morning which I didn't had the chance to answer, again. I called back the moment I got out of class, "What is it, mom? I'm always missing your calls."

"Oh, I'm just informing you that I punched you in another dorm." she said without any hesitation. Wait, what another dorm? What is going on?

"I figured that since it's your senior year, you would rather be in your own dormitory instead of sharing one with one of your peers. Take it as a level up on your housing status, and besides we have all the money to pay for this things, honey. It doesn't hurt for you to stay on a room of your own."

"Will you change your mind if I oppose?" and of course they won't.

I don't get why they are being like this all of the sudden, what is happening?

I am about to call him but someone called my name and telling me to come to the music room. Ugh, from being on a trance because of the script for the whole week to being Tiffany's PA, to this thing that my mom came up with and now I have to be in charge of music as well.

As I went in the music room, Professor Stone hugged me like I'm her daughter or something, trust me she is not that close to her students. "Finally, you are here." she sighed and faced the people on the stage, "I would like to assign Miss Roberts here to take full charge on the script. I have read her first draft and it is very good."

Most of the people in the crowd nodded their heads. I am familiar with half of them because of Tiffany but the others not so much.

"Since the annual production is all about collaborating, I would like Miss Roberts to be paired with Kevin Trapp as well." A guy with a dirty blonde messy haircut and with dark brown eyes.

He smiled at me and shook my hand. Professor Stone then began sorting out people into committees and since Tiffany isn't here, I have to cover up for her again.

"What is your song's theme?" I asked Kevin Trapp, the guy I'll be helping throughout the semester for the soundtrack of this year's production.

He tapped the upright and produced a Debussy piece. The song sounds like longingness and like missing someone, it has a very mellow feel in it and it sounds very magical. I have my fair share of classical music and I know that this is a Debussy piece, though I don't know what's the title.

"Clair de Lune." he says as he finishes up.

He then played another piece. This time it sounds like struggle turning into hope. This sounds like the ending on a story.

He smiled at me, "Now that is Beethoven's Moonlight Sonata."

"So the range of the emotion you want to apply to this production's soundtrack is from longingness to hopefulness?"

"Yes, that's more like it. Though I have seen your script and it is somehow very lively to the point that it looks like a sitcom of some sort. Now, I am not criticizing or anything because writing is your forte, but the emotion is just not raw."

I hear him. I like it when someone really comments on my works honestly. Maybe I should take on another route on the play.

"I have an idea. I'll help you with your lyrics and you'll help me with the flow of the story. I just need your honest comments, you don't need to write anything."

"Works just fine for me." and we shook hands to work on everything to make this production the grandest and the most emotional.

We finished talking with the producers about the new theme at about 8 o'clock in the evening. I packed my papers and continued on my way to our dorm, thinking Tiffany might be there already.

"Hi." I greeted the dorm head.

"Hey Callie? Someone is up there for you. He's been here for quite a long time, he might be freezing on your door."

I went up in double time to see who's on the door. There was some guy leaning on the door, gladly, Tiffany is still nowhere to be found.

I can't believe he's here! "What are you doing here?" I asked as I hugged him tight.

"Well, I can't be apart from you for another year. Summer is just really not enough." Ugh, he's voice. I missed his voice. He kissed the top of my head and pulled away as I look for my keys.

As I unlock the door, someone squealed from behind. I turned around to see Tiffany with awestruck face. I raised my brow and Tiffany hurriedly pulled me away from the door and away from him, "He is the one!" she hissed at me.

[a/n]

2/3.

As I said on the first chapter, I'll be posting 3 chapters today because I'm rushing into Wattys 2015.

I didn't know that the competition is on-going... -_-

But yea...

I really appreciate anyone who will read my story. Thank you! Thank you!