one

blakelynn

The bus stopped at the curb with a loud screech and i climbed inside.

i walked to the very back and sat down. i glanced to my left to see hayes on his stupid gameboy again.

i rolled my eyes and plugged in my beats headphones.

i glanced to my left once again, only to see hayes staring at me, a smile plastered on his face, the bus came to a halt and i stood up, my ass in hayes' face, making his breath hitch in his throat.

i laughed and walked to the front of the bus, exiting down the stairs and walked into the busy hallways of my school.

as i walked down the hallway, i got 'heys' from almost everyone.

i walked to first period, took a seat and pulled out my book 'all the bright places'.

i was slightly startled when someone plopped down in the seat next to me.

i looked up at the person and my eyes met hayes' blue ones.

i smirked and he ignored me, going back to playing on his gameboy.

the bell rang and my teacher starting talking, although i wasn't listening, that was until she started making pairs.

"hayes and blakelynn"

i smirk to myself and glance at hayes, who's looking at me wide eyes

well this outta be fun.

"class, the project that you and your partners will be doing is fairly easy. you will just be studying over each chapter together."

i nudge hayes' shoulder and his head turns in my direction

"wanna do the project at my house tonight?"

he nods his head and goes back to playing his stupid game.

__________
🔹hey!!
🔸so excited for this story ;)
🔻ttyl babes

word count: 302
time: 6:36pm
battery percentage: 69% ;)
kaylah
edited