Dr. Sheila held our son up by his feet and quickly cleaned him before handing him to me. 

"No, let Soren hold him first." I said to her. She smiled and Soren looked at me with doubt on his face. "It's alright, I got to hold Marielle when she was born. I think it's your turn this time." I told him. 

He took Samuel and carefully molded him to his arms, extremely careful with his fragile head. 

Sophia squealed. "That little chump is going to be our pack's future Alpha." 

I smiled at her. "He will be a great one." 

"Ill check up on you later." Dr. Sheila said before leaving. 

"Hey little man, I'm your dad." Soren cooed at him. 

Warm tears ran down my checks at the beautiful sight in front of me. My two boys...

"We should get Jeremy and Ivan in here." 

Mom snorted. "Don't bother, Marielle's been crying all day since her parents left her. The two finally got her to fall asleep. I think our men are drop dead tired right now. There probably asleep in the waiting room, poor guys." 

I chuckled remembering how last year, during Marielle's birth at 3am in the morning, dad and Alpha Jeremy had pulled an all nighter because of my 24 hours contractions. As soon as they got to hold their first grandchild, the two passed out in the hallway of the pack house. 

"We should go..." Sophia said again. She was giving Soren and I alone time with our son. Mom looked at her again and realization plastered on her face. 

"Alight then." She leaned down and kissed the top of my head. "You were wonderful baby." 

I laughed. "I can't be your baby mom when I already have two." 

She pouted. "Your still my baby." 

Soren chuckled. "And you are my babe, babe..." 

I rolled my eyes. "hand me my son, I'm sure he's hungry." 

"That's our cue to leave. We'll be back with Marielle when she wakes up for a family pictures." Sophia hugged and kissed both Soren and I. "I get to hold him later." She pointed at Samuel and kissed his chubby foot peaking out of Soren's arm. 

"Me too." Mom said and kissed the other foot. 

Samuel didn't seem to like it and kicked both feet hitting his grandmas' in the face. He got mom good in the eye and she almost fell backward from surprise. 

"What a spirited child, I can see another Soren in the future!" Sophia exclaimed. 

"Oh god, no..." I breathed, horrified. 

"Hey..." Soren glared at me. 

"Love you honey." 

"You better." He winked. 

Even at the age of 21, he was still flirted endlessly with me. 

He placed Samuel on my out reached arms. Our moms decided now was the time to go. Soren pulled up a chair and watched me contently as I proceeded to feed Samuel. 

"He's beautiful, Peyton...thank you for giving me a son." He looked at me endearingly and softly caressed the soft skin on our son's face. 

"Don't tell him that when he's a teenager. I believe you liked being called hot and sexy." I teased. 

He laughed. "Though I doubt Sammy will like his old man calling him that, hot and sexy." 

"Sammy...really? You already decided on his nickname?"