You Make Me Smile

I pulled the covers close to my body as I turned over slightly, pretending to fall asleep. I slightly opened my eyes and found Ashley getting ready for bed, only in his underwear. I grinned in my head, thinking, 'He's gonna get a surprise.'

Ashley pulled the covers out, lay down on the bed next to me, and pulled the covers over him. He cuddled closely to me, wrapping his arm around my waist. He touched me in shock, then asked, "Why aren't you wearing any clothes?"

I grinned at him, giving him a kiss. "Surprise."

He grinned back at me, slowly crawling on me. He slipped off his underwear, and I grabbed his shoulders as he thrusted into me, pulling him into a kiss. My hands moved up his neck as my fingers slowly ran through his hair. Ashley moved his lips to my neck, and I giggled, shivering as I felt his teeth slowly nip at my neck. "Ashley, stop it," I said, a smile in my voice.

His hips rocked against mine, pushing into me with passion. "Come on, baby, you know you love it," he whispered with a grin.

I pulled him up to my level, giving him a kiss. "I know I love you," I said.

He stared at me lovingly, slowly pushing his hips on mine. "And I love you."

I grabbed his face for another kiss. I could never get enough of that beautiful taste in his mouth. We locked our lips tighter and tighter, and I eventually turned him over so I was on top. My hips rose and fell as I held his head to mine. I slowly pulled my lips away from his as I whispered in his ear. "Ashley, y'know what I love most about you?"

"What's that, baby?" he asked, holding his warm hands on my bare waist.

I kissed his neck, lightly gracing my teeth over his skin. My hips were still moving slowly back and forth on his, and my lips moved up to his ear as I breathed out a whisper. "Everything."

He smiled, moving his hands so his fingers traced little circles on my upper sides. I giggled. "Ashley, that tickles."

He grinned. "And you're smiling."

I pressed my hips closer to his, pushing him a bit more into me. I toyed with his hair and said, "It's hard not to smile when I'm with you." Ashley smiled, then turned me over, speeding his pace up. My breath quickened, and I moaned softly. He thrusted harder into me, and I moaned even louder. "Ashley..."

He gave me a kiss and slowly pulled out of me, trailing his kisses down my neck, down my chest, past my stomach, all the way to my hips. I moaned loudly as he spread my legs with his hands, looking me straight in the eye. His lips graced my inner thighs as he got closer and closer. "Ashley, what are you-"

I let out a loud moan as he plunged his tongue into me. I grabbed his neck, panting quickly. "A-Ashley..."

He pushed his tongue deeper, and my toes curled as he barely started to bite at me. It felt warm. It felt wet. It felt... so good. I pulled on his hair, grinding my teeth as my panting grew louder. My back slowly arched with every breath that I took. My fingers tangled in his hair as my other hand held his neck. I moaned louder, and Ashley put his hands on my hips, slowly pulling out of me. My back collapsed, and I was left breathing hard. He rose to my level, and I gave him a light smile, turning him over. Ashley returned his hands to my waist, and I was still panting slightly. "Hey, Ashley," I said between breaths.

"What is it, honey?" he asked with a grin.

I looked at the clock on the nightstand. Seeing as it read, 12 AM, I looked back at Ashley with a grin, then kissed his forehead. "Happy anniversary."