I walked a few blocks to a nearby hotel and waived for a cab. I knew better than to call for one straight outside of Harry's house. I texted Harry as we pulled from the curb to let him know I was on my way. The drive to Primrose Hill was short and I was thankful I seemed to get there before other guests arrived; there wasn't a hoopla of flashes outside the restaurant. It didn't seem the photographers were even aware of who I was as they snapped a few pictures of me entering the restaurant.

The room was set up with a few small round tables dressed in white linens. A long white table stretched the length of the room and was already set for dinner. The painted white stone walls were adorned with framed black and white photographs of male models wearing Grimmy's line. I spotted Harry in the corner standing and chatting with a man about my age with a similar hairstyle. It was flipped back into a messy pomp. He wore a black blouse with abstract white dots and black jeans. Harry mimicked his attire in black jeans and an off-white blouse with black water droplet designs all across it. Harry's chest was proudly on display with his usual aversion to upper buttons. Just like his conversational companion, Harry had a makeshift ascot tied around his next. His hair was long and flowing and he looked stunning. He always managed to look good, no matter the occasion or his attire. It was unfair, but appreciated.

Harry spotted me in mid conversation and his green eyes lit up and widened. I couldn't help but smile that I was the cause of that reaction. He continued talking, but gestured with his head for me to come and join him, not wanting to make a scene. I approached the pair and was unsuspectingly greeted with a hug from Harry's friend.

"Pleasure to meet you Liv," he said into our embrace. He kissed me on either cheek. "I feel like I know you with how much this guy talked about you today," he said releasing me and smiling. Ah, he was Grimmy I deduced. I was certain my cheeks blushed red in panic of how much information Harry had shared.

"Nice to meet you too, Nick. Congratulations on your line, by the way, and thanks for letting me crash your party." I smiled. "Remind me to grill you later about what he said about me," I teased. My eyes darted between Nick and Harry.

"Oh, call me Grimmy like everyone else. And he had nothing but good things to say, don't worry." Grimmy reached out and rubbed my arm. "I like your hair, by the way," he chuckled. "Good taste," he said pointing to his own hairstyle. I glanced at Harry and he laughed at the comment.

"Can I get a hug too?," Harry asked outstretching his arms. "I mean if you're hugging strangers I feel like it's only fair I get one." Harry stopped and I saw his eyes scan my expression. I must've given away that I was stunned by his request. "I mean we are business partners and all." He winked coyly. I stepped forward and allowed him to pull me in for a casual hug. He kissed me on either cheek, just as Grimmy had done, but hip lips lingered long enough to whisper "you look so sexy babe," for only my ears to hear. To anyone else in the room, it merely appeared to be a standard British greeting among friends. Despite the quick and casual nature of our hug, I still enjoyed the mild PDA with Harry. It was something new for us.

As the rest of the guests began arriving, as well as media, Grimmy was pulled away to be showered with his much due attention. Waiters passed out hors d'oeuvres and Harry introduced me to a number of his friends before we took our seats for dinner. I wasn't seated next to Harry, but he had warned me that would be the case since I was technically a last minute guest. Harry sat next to the head of Topshop, who was in between he and Grimmy. I was sat on the end, about 3 people away from Harry and on the opposite side of the table. Across from me was Pixie Geldof and Daisy Lowe, who were lovely to talk to. Next to me was one of the models from the Topman photo shoot and a woman named Trisha, who was from a London magazine.

I made small talk in between dinner and managed to network a bit as well. I found out the model next to me, Douglas, was Pixie's boyfriend. After talking, she all but volunteered him to be a part of my runway show at Paris Fashion week but he happily gave me his contact info. Trisha, the magazine reporter, was pretty talkative and seemed to be fascinated with everything I said.

"You've got such a unique personal style! I can't wait to see what your collection looks like," Trisha squeaked with too much enthusiasm. This must've been the fourth compliment she had given me.

"Thank you. I'm excited for everyone to see it in the fall." I took a bite of my asparagus, hoping she'd take a break in talking to me. It didn't work.

"So, what can we expect?," she prodded further.

"It's right in line with my typical collections, but with a twist on the classic menswear. You'll have to wait and see." I smiled with my lips pressed together. Jessie called it my bitch smile, because I did it whenever I wanted to be bitchy to someone but I couldn't.

"How long are you in town for Liv? I'd love to interview you and Harry about your collaboration." She really wasn't letting up. I turned to take a sip of my drink and caught Harry's eyes across the table. He must've read my body language that Trisha was annoying as all hell because he shot me a funny face to make me smile.

"I'm flying out in the morning, I just came into town for a business meeting with Harry before I cast models tomorrow. It just so happened to coincide with Grimmy's event." I really was an honest person, but I wouldn't hesitate to lie to someone like Trisha. She was nosey and the media, two things I didn't care for. "What do you think of Nick's collection." I hoped I could steer the conversation back to Grimmy and off of me.

"Oh! It's brilliant. Harry looks hot in that shirt doesn't he?," Trisha said. Seriously, who did this bitch think she was? I don't know if I was more mad that she called my boyfriend hot or that she was trying to get me to agree with her. I gave her my best bitch smile and took a bite of bread out the side of my mouth to keep from groaning. "Who has more tattoos, you or Harry?" She reached out and touched my wrist. Oh my God, could she just shut up already?

"I've really only got, like three. This one is one big one," I said pointing to the part of my left sleeve that showed. "And this one is soon to be finished into one big piece too. So I guess he wins." Trisha stopped talking for a good four minutes after that, and I wondered if I had unknowingly said something to make her shut up. Unfortunately, the silence was too good to be true. I felt a tap on my shoulder and heard her shrill voice speaking softly into my ear.

"Liv, I'm sorry to ask you this, but I feel like we've bonded a bit." I mentally laughed that she felt we bonded I felt like punching her in the boob. "Do you think you could ask Harry if he'd do an interview with me? I'd ask him myself, but I don't want to seem pushy." I chuckled, now she didn't want to be pushy. "I'm going to his concert tomorrow and it would really help me out with my boss if I got an interview instead of just a typical review." Wow, was this chick serious?

"I don't know if I-" she cut me off.

"Can you just give him my card and mention it to him? I'd really appreciate it."

"Sure, I'll see what I can do." I bitch smiled as she jotted something on the back of her business card and I slipped it into my purse. I figured if I appeased her, it might make her leave me alone.

"Oh! Thank you Liv!," Trisha said giving me a one armed hug. "If there is ever anything you need let me know." She winked at me. Thankfully she was much quieter the rest of the night. She would still shoot me a giddy smile, now and again, but the insessant chatter had ceased.

Dinner came to a close and we all said our goodbyes. Harry called me a cab and assured me he'd be in one not far behind. Just as quickly as the ride over, I was back at Harry's house. I popped open my clutch to pay the fare and the driver informed the Harry had already taken care of it. I sighed and went to close my purse when something caught my eye. It was the business card from Trisha. There on the back of her obnoxious red business card, in handwriting just as obnoxious as her people skills, she had written:

Savoy Hotel- Room 431 xox

I should've punched her in the boob when I had the chance.