Preview

Annie;

as the car rumbles along the road I'm regretting even agreeing to come along, I could've stayed, im sixteen.
But my parents didnt give me much of a choice.
I grew up in maryland, my whole life is there, my friends, my memories.
But we just had to move to New Hampshire because its always been my moms 'dream' to live there. I never understood what the big deal was.
I knew I wasn't going to get out if coming, because they made Caleb come when he's an adult.
I feel as though its hit Haley the hardest though, her best friend, Tessa, is moving as well, the California, the complete other side of the country.
See, I can drive back to maryland and see my friends, she can't. Her head is turned and she just staring blankly out the window. No ones cracking jokes like usual, and I feel bad for my mom, this is where she wanted to move and I know she feels guilty for our sadness.
But Caleb's just giddy. Because his girlfriend, who were all sure he's in love with, moved to New Hampshire for college four months ago, they've been visiting a lot but now he'll get to go the college with her.
I felt happy for him, at least he gets to be happy.
As for me, I'll decide later on.

--/--

( another new story oops )