;) SMILE ;)

-PERCY POV-

We have just rebuilt everything after the Giant War, recently we have got lots of new Demi-gods. Everybody seems to be calm but I know inside they are blaming them-selves for death of their friends so I suggested an idea that we set up a group/club where everyone can speak what they are feeling and to let their anger out.

Everyone seemed happy to share their feelings after a while, some came straight away but some took their time. We have a meeting about this stuff every week on Thursday.

Today I was going to propose to my Wise Girl after dinner I was going to meet her at the beach for our two year anniversary. I had spent the last year secretly saving up for the ring. After I went into Tartarus for Annabeth Athena gave me her blessing to marrying Annabeth.

It was breakfast and I sat on my table alone because Tyson was working for Dad in the under water forge, and Annabeth was spending time with her siblings but I didn't mind.

I got up and walked to the arena to sort out the lesson, I have got to teach the seniors-more like practice with them- and I've got juniors after lunch.

"Hey guys!" I said as my friends walked in. They just walked up to me and stopped five feet from me and grinned evilly at me.

They took out their weapons and stepped forward. Leo talked first, "This is for me ALWAYS not getting fame and not being noticed by anyone because of you." With that he threw the dagger and my leg. Me not expecting it, didn't block and I screamed in pain as the dagger hit my leg. I fell to my knees and pulled the dagger out.

I managed to stand up and next was Hazel, "This is for ALWAYS acting like my friend but you were just using me, weren't you!?" she screamed getting angry as gems and other precious metals started to rise out of the earth. She through those metals at me for maybe 30 seconds as my heart slowly started to turn to glass.

Next was Jason, "This is for when you ALWAYS got picked as leader and everyone looked up to you and not ME!" he shouted the last part with angry and he threw his javelin at my other leg that Leo didn't hit with his dagger. I screamed in pain as it just missed my bone and went threw my leg and pinned me to the wall. I pulled it out and willed some water to heal my wound, I didn't have time to finish healing it as my concentration went to Piper as she started to talk.

"This was for being pathetic and useless and for letting Selena die." she said in a deadly calm voice. I waited for the pain but no pain came all I herd was chanting. After she finished she said, "I cursed you to fall in love with a person that cannot be with you."

Next Frank, "This is for when you keep picking on me and not giving me any respect." He raised his bow and arrow and shot two arrows just above of my hips making me scream even more in pain. I did the same with my javelin wound and this time the Stolls made me lose my concentration.

"We are doing this for..." Travis started.

"...all those pranks you ruined, ALL of that was YOUR fault." Conner yelled with anger that I have never seen. The Stolls looked at each other then they both grabbed one of my arms, they both wrote a word on each of my arms. After they stopped I got rid of the blood and saw the words, MURDERER and WEAK!

I just sat there against the wall with tears freely rolling of my cheeks, like a water fall and my heart was glass now as blood slowly came out of my wounds. I looked up to see Annabeth walking towards me with an emotionless face, I knew what she was going to do but my heart didn't believe it until she did it.

"This is for letting our friends die, for killing them because it was all YOUR fault!" She said with no emotion. she ripped off my shirt and pulled out her knife. I didn't stop her as she started to write one word across my chest where my heart should be. She wrote the word that I believed I was, she wrote 'HEARTLESS'! At that moment my heart shattered but it glued back together when I remembered my parents and my little sister, There is still hope, I thought.

"How... (cough up blood) could you... (cough) I thought you were my... (cough) Friends?" I said looking at them, they all had evil smirks on their faces.

"We were never your friends! We just used you to get famous and the credit." Annabeth said while standing up and kicking me.

"But..." I coughed up more blood, they laughed at me and left me there.

I got up after partly healing the serious wounds so I don't bleed to death. I walked to my cabin and laid down on my bed. I closed my eyes to fall asleep but I herd a hove against the door, I frowned and thought, If it's Chiron then it must be important, with that I opened the door.

"Pack your bag Percy. I cannot have a killer in my camp, Now leave and NEVER return!" Chiron said. I stared at him in utter disbelief and shock.

"But-" I started but Chiron interrupted me.

"No buts." I lowered my head and went back into my cabin to pack my bag.

* * *

I was standing at Thalia's tree, I placed my hand on the tree and turned my back on a place I once called home.

I patted Peleus on the head and ran towards my Mum's apartment.

* * *

When I reached my Mum's apartment, I knocked on the door and my Mum answered it. I was wearing a hoodie so my Mum couldn't see the bruises and cuts I had but apparently I didn't have to. I looked up at my Mum after a while because she didn't say anything.

I looked up and saw a dagger in my Mum's stomach, it wasn't just any dagger but Annabeth's dagger. I looked around and saw her laughing at me, she was standing over two figures; one young girl about 5 years old and middle aged man. Andromeda and Paul.

Annabeth smiled and ran out through the fire escape, I fell to my knees and cried. I lost control and didn't realise I was creating an earth quake in New York. I screamed for my little sister, for my Mum and for Paul.

I don't know how long I sat there crying but I felt a hand on my shoulder, I looked up and saw Hestia.

"Lady Hestia, what are you doing here?" I asked while standing up and bowing to her.

"Please do not bow, Perseus and as of what I am doing here, well, I came here to ask if you wanted to be my Champion and accepting partial immortality." She asked me. I was shocked.

"I would love to Lady Hestia." I smiled but it quickly went when I saw my family in the corner of my eye, dead.

"Also..." Hestia looked down nervously. "Would you like to be my adopted son?"

I looked up at her confused but that was quickly replaced with a smile. I ran up to and hugged her. "I would love to... Mum." I felt her smile and hug me back.

I saw I started to glow a faint red/orange colour as Hestia blessed me.

Just then Poseidon flashed in, he looked angry when he saw me. He seemed to ignore Hestia and come up to me. I stood up and bowed.

"Why bow?" He shouted which confused me. I looked up and he saw my confused face but just scoffed. "It doesn't matter, I, Poseidon, God of the seas, disown you, Perseus Jackson, for killing your family. Be lucky I haven't killed you." Once he said that I felt disconnected to the ocean.

"W-why?" I stuttered. Tears started to fall down my face against my will, I hadn't done anything, Annabeth had killed them.

"I told you. You should be thankful I have not killed you." And with that happy note (sarcasm) he flashed out. I fell to my knees, once again, and started to cry.

"Percy.." I looked up at Hestia who was hugging me again. "Would it help if you ran?" She asked sadly.

I nodded, "But I'll visit you, I promise." I hugged my Mum, Hestia, and she flashed out.

I ran to find transport that I could use and found a motorbike and started the engine...