Jurassic World

(Tiffany's POV)

Dahlia and I sat on a huge yacht heading to Isla Nublar where the new Jurassic world is.

"Tiff!" Dahlia called me from the edge of the yacht. I walked over to her.

"Yes Dahlia" I said standing next to her.

"I'm 18 years old Tiff..I won't be able to find love" dahlia said sadly.

"I'm 26 years old Dahlia and I don't have my true love yet but don't worry there's plenty of fish in the sea" I said then she smiled.

"Thanks now this new park has heaps of dinosaurs way more than the old park Jurassic Park 22 years ago" dahlia said. I was about to say something when a boy ran into me. He looked like he's about 10 years or a bit older.

"I'm so sorry miss are you OK" he asked me.

" Yeah I'm fine" I said smiling. Another boy approached. He's about Dahlia's age.

"Hey aren't you the daughter of Dr Alan grant Tiffany Grant and the daughter of Dr Ian Malcolm Dahlia Malcolm" the younger boy asked us.

" Yeah how did you know" I asked.

"My father and i read his books and our aunt Claire told us that your both are coming to Jurassic World" he replied as I saw Dahlia and the older boy flirting with each other. Awww how cute.

"My names Zach and this is my little brother Gray" Zach introduced.

"Nice to meet you both" dahlia said blushing. I looked ahead to see the island.

"We are here" I said then we got off the yacht then got onto the train packed with people. I sat next to dahlia. I gave her a smirk.

"Aww that was so cute" I said.

"What?" She asked.

" You and Zach" I said.

"Shut up" she said blushing. I laughed then placed my headphones in listening to music until we drove into the Jurassic world main gates....