♥ LAB RATS & HARRY POTTER CROSSOVER: The day that my whole life gained meaning ♥

शुरू से प्रारंभ करें:

Diana: Chase *pulls him to herself and hugs him tight, scared to death* My Love .... My hero!

Ron: Even so if it's true will you two keep the baby?
Diana: *gasps* How can you even thing of asking us this Ron?

chase: (hugs back just as tight but not to hurt her) its okay angel i'm right here nothing and no one is going to hurt you (hugs her as close as possible)
Hermione: (thinks: no i cant give up then gets back on her feet and wipes the tears away and looks at both of them but Diana mostly) you should not keep it. it will only give you trouble and it wont be good for your health chase you don't know how much that it will cost you. chase i'm telling you this because i care about you. you can keep it your both to young.
chase: (pules away from Diana and looks at Hermione) first of all: stop calling the baby a IT its a person a living being, second: if Diana wants to keep the baby then i will support her and help her in any way i can even if that means becoming a father at a young age. (gets angry) you have no right to tell us what to do with our lives. i will so anything for Diana as long as she is happy then so am i !! (turns back to Diana and wraps his arm around her and lets his hand rest on her belly and kisses her cheek)
Hermione: (choked at his words and does not know what to say but sees the love that chase has for Diana and looks at both Ron and harry with hurt expression and leaves the great hall with tears rolling down her cheeks)

Diana: I do want to keep it Chase. Because this is our child but if you don't want it then we can put it up for adoption. The choice is yours

chase: (smiles gently at her) we will keep the baby. if it makes you happy to keep our child then i'm happy two and i want nothing more but to see you happy (kisses her cheek) i will try to be the best father for our child that i can be (smiles)

Diana: *smiles sweetly and pull him in a loving but passionate kiss, wraping her arms tight around his neck*

chase: (kisses back with all his love and wraps both his arms around her waist)
Bree: oww how beautiful

Diana: *says on his lips* I love you My Bionic Hero

chase: i love you two my angel (puts his lips on hers again and kisses with all his love and passion)

Leo: Adam call Big D and tell him he will be a grandfater soon
Adam:Yeah Leo, why don't you tell the big man he will be a grandpa at 38 years of age? You know he won't take it to well

Leo: He will. He maybe young but he can handle it like the lovebirds over there

chase: (pules away from the kiss and lets his head rest on hers while holding her close) yeah i think he will freak out at first and then he will be jumping with joy at least i think (smiles)
Bree: (laughs) yeah cant wait to see and hear his reaction. (grins)
Draco: i don't think i wanna find out.
Pansy: ya me two

Leo: OMG! I totally forgot. What about my mother?

Adam: Tasha will take it easy, relax

Bree: i don't know about that Adam will have to see. (smiles)

Diana: What about you guys? You are going to be uncles and aunt too soon

Adam and Leo: We can handle it

Bree: (squeals) i cant believe it i'm going to be aunt (grins) chase do you mind if i give Diana a hug.
chase: (smiles and lets go of Diana) go ahead Bree
Bree: YES (runs to Diana and hugs her tight) thank you so much that i can be an aunt for your child i cant wait (grins like an idiot)

Adam and Leo hugs Diana as well
Leo: Carefull not to crush her big man, she is carrying a child after all
Adam: I am carefull and believe me, I would never hurt her. If I did, Chase would eat me alive

LAB RATS & HARRY POTTER CROSSOVER One-Shotsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें