You guys pretend to hate each other (Harry,Ron)

Harry: you quite liked Harry but your friends disapproved so naturally you started "hating" him and since he always thought you hated him he just pretended to "hate" you as well.
"Y/n"! Your friend  smacked your arm lightly.
"Hmm"?
"Class is over c'mon lets get out of here "
You nodded and followed her out of the classroom.
You started to daydream as your friend started babbling about something most likely stupid.
You were so lost in your daydream that you forgot to look where you were going.
All of your things (including you) fell to the ground. As you tried to gather your items. You looked up to see messy black hair and emerald eyes glaring at you. You glare back "watch where you are going scarface"!
"Me? You are the one who needs to watch where your going"! He snaps at you. You scoff and roll your eyes. "Shut it scarface"! "Make me" you guys both were currently standing up your face only inches away from each other's "maybe I will"! "Then do it l/n". You were close together and you wanted to close the little space between you but what if he rejects me? You thought. Without thinking your hands grab his face and kiss him. He's surprised but kisses back almost instantly.  When you guys finally pull away he was the first to speak. " I never really hated you" "I never hated you ether harry" he bent down to gather your stuff and hand it to you. " so hogsmeade next weekend maybe"? " I'd love that" you smiled.
Ron: you always had liked the ginger boy but he always seemed to just hate you. So you decided to act like you hated him as well. " uhhh gross does l/n have to sit with us"? Ron whined. You glared at him. " yes ron y/n has to because she is my friend" hermione says. You smiled at hermione. "weasley do you think I'm happy with this arrangement? No I hate it just as you do so no need to whine" you glare. "Well you aren't really complaining about sitting here it's probably because of your big fat crush on harry isn't it?"
You gasp "my what! I don't have a crush on Harry you weirdo" " yeah and I don't like the chudley cannons" you glare " I don't like Harry"! " oh really"! Ron rolled his eyes "argh yes really I don't like harry I like you Ronald! " you yell. The whole table was look at you but you really didn't care. " you do"? He asked nervously.  " yes why would I say it if I didn't mean it" " I like you to" he blushed

I'll do the rest if the guys some other time okay guys ily!!!- Cassidy