Chapter 7: Bloody Werewolves

Today was the first day of the hell that people called school. To be honest I was not looking forward to it. I was surprised that Jay agreed to let me attend to that stupid place. Turns out he was planning to send me to one anyways, because it would "Teach me responsibility". Oh bite me, I know what I need to do and look after, and that was nothing. Nothing at all!

I groaned, stripping down from the clothes I was wearing and stepping into the shower. The water ran down my body, including the scar on my wrist that was left when I was changed. I looked at it and sighed, dropping my hand back down to my side. He did it for the best..

Once I was done with my shower, I stepped out and hurried to get dressed. Thinking I shouldn't have to tell people to stay away from me, I wore something that would show it for me. So today I wore something a little more dark than usual. My hair was straightened and slightly messy to where I wanted it to be. Black skinny jeans that were ripped at the knees, went nicely with my black top that said "Satan Worships Me" in big hot pink letters. My choice in clothing seemed to hug my slim body perfectly, which at least made me feel better about myself this morning. Last to come on was my black boots and accessories.

Glancing at the clock, I saw it was close to the start of school so I rushed downstairs, bumping into my stone wall of a brother. And being the stick that I am, it easily knocked me down.

"Well good morning to you to little brother" he chuckled and helped me up. I rubbed the back of my head and rolled my eyes.

"Good morning brother dearest" I said in an icey tone. He grinned and reached his hand out to ruffle my hair. Quickly I moved away, causing him to almost fall over. I giggled, making my way to the door.

"And goodbye brother dearest" I shut the door behind me, hearing him hiss as I left.

Once I had gotten to Destry's house, his mother let me in and welcomed me with a warm smile. I smiled back at her and hurried up to his bedroom. This boy better be up and ready I thought to myself as I opened the door.

"Oh hell no" I groaned, seeing that he was still asleep. Placing a hand on my hip, I sighed and shook my head, walking to him. "Destry we're going to be late, now wake up!" I shook his shoulder gently. He mumbled something I couldn't quite understand and turned his back against me.

"I swear Destry if you do not get up right now.." I began to say but he covered his head with a pillow. Oh so he wants to play that game.. I narrowed my eyes then got on top of him, straddling him. "Destryyy" I sang in a calm quiet voice, running my cold hands up his sides. In response was a snore. I then started to bounce on the bed, yelling at him to get up.

He groaned, turning around to face me as he woke. I smiled and sat back down on him.

"Hello there sleeping beauty, your charming prince has come to wake you" I pecked his lips.

"If anything Ryan you're the princess" he got up and headed to bathroom. I shook my head and looked around his room.

Posters of rock bands hung in frames along the dark blue painted walls. There was a few of them that had his favorite band, Bring Me The Horizon. To me it seemed he was a little too obsessed with that band, and their lead singer Oliver Sykes. But it was silly of me to get jealous over something like that.

Seeing that Destry was taking to long in the shower, I skipped over to his closet and pick out some clothes for him. He hated when I tried to dress him, because supposly it made him feel like a five year old, but I didn't care. I could do whatever I want. After all I am a vampire and I always get my way.

I picked out a pair of dark grey skinny jeans and a plain slim-fit v-neck, along with his favorite black TOMS. Soon after I was done picking out his things, Destry came out of the bathroom with only a towel on. My eyes went wide at the sight of his exposed torso and chest. Quickly I looked away before I lost it and then we would never get to school.