Part 8

Ok so alot has happen my grandma and grampa are here and well my mom is never going to have a monster again oh my god that was bad enjoy.

__________________________

Ashley's .p.o.v.

Izzy is just so kissable "Ashley what are you doing" she asked then Andy grabbed me and pushed me away. "Dude you have a problem get away from her" he yelled so I could hear. I looked at him and there was Ella , jinxx , jake , Sammie , cc. All there and I was grabbing izzy and trying to kiss her but I ended up scarring her. I ran to my room sat on my bed. "What did I just do" I said to myself. I walked to my closet put some clothes on and grabbed my car keys and walked out to my car and just drove. I had no clue where I was going. But I knew they would never forgive me.

Andy's .p.o.v.

What just happen Ashley scared izzy. I held her in my arms "izzy are you ok I don't know what got to him I am so sorry" I said "it's ok it's just... Nothing I'm fine ok you don't need to be sorry" she said. Why is this happening to him he's normally a nice sweet guy but now I don't know. "Izzy do you want something to eat" I asked "sure" she said.

/later/

I got a call saying Ashley got in a fight and now he's in jail.