List of Stories

Till death do us part -  
  No characters as of  yet... ( I'll Let you vote about it soon )

I apologize in advance, I'm not good with writing down plots... I'd get scared that maybe I wrote down too much info or too little...

its a story of a boy, who literally die's at night then get's reborn in the morning like nothing happened... he remembers them tho, the countless ways he gets killed... the pain... and it's slowly eating him alive... until one night.... unlike the other nights where its almost like he's invisible when he's about to die and nobody pays attention to him, something different happened... a boy noticed him die...

Like my other story "my life", this story has a connection with my actual life... has a meaning... If you have the kind of depression I have, you'd understand... that in the morning I had to wake up, smile, laugh, make jokes and just try and have a good time... but when at night, all alone in my dark room... that's when the thought come crashing down... the insecurities, the doubt's, the self-loathing... it's almost like dying.. every night.

Bitter Sweet -
  No characters as of yet... ( I'll Let you vote about it soon )

 unlike the other story where I gave you the plot and the meaning, Here's the meaning behind this story and I'll let you guess what the story is about:

to keep things simple... I'm a bitter person, when it comes to people who are in love, No actually I envy them...

I've been heartbroken by two of my guy best friends that it left a huge hole in my chest where my heart used to be...

I hate Love, but I know I can't escape it either... I'm a Hopeless Romantic after all... But I'm scared of falling in love again

so I push away guys who show any signs of love towards me... scared that maybe it's not what it seems... but what if one of those guys is actually sincere... the one who'm I'm meant to be with...

how will I know... How will the guy prove it to me that he really meant it...

A/N:  btw I'm taking in suggestions for one-shots... since those are easy, short and I can write them while also writing my thesis... c'mon guys, suggest away... I need to write a story! I might die if I don't...

A/N: do  you want me to write down the plot of each stories or not, because that could cause you to be spoiled on the whole story

Up coming storiesOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara