He Has A Nightmare

A/N: Some of these might be long and others might be really short so sorry in advance. And I'm sorry about Pietro's in advance as well... (Pietro's has spoilers from Agents of SHIELD so spoiler alert)

Tony: You're awakened to a smack in the face. You sit up groggily and see Tony tossing and turning in his sleep.

"Tony!" you say waking him up. He jumps and you looked at him with concern. "Babe, are you okay?" you ask.

He sighs deeply before saying, "Yeah, just a bad dream."

"Do you want to talk about it?" you ask. Tony looks at you and the look on his face reminds you of a scared child.

"I know I act brave, but most of the time I'm a nervous wreck. Do you remember the Battle of New York? How I sent the missile up into space to close the portal for the Chitauri?" Tony asks. When you nod he continues, "I was petrified. I thought there was nothing else I could do. I was the only one who could save them because I was the only one could fly and carry it. So that's what my nightmare was about. It was about getting lost in space."

You hear the waver in his voice on that last sentence and realized what a scare he must've got when he didn't think he'd get out, never see Pepper again or Cap or Banner.

You kiss his temple and wrap your arms around him. He places a hand on your forearm and rests his head on your shoulder before falling back to sleep.

Bucky: On one of SHIELD's planes, where they're sending on your honeymoon, you're sleeping soundly in your bunk before you're awakened by someone crying out in the bunk next to you.

Bucky.

You're up in seconds and you tip-toe over to his bunk. You slip inside and sit on his bunk. He's lying on his stomach, shirtless. His face is buried in his pillow and you can hear him sobbing. His metal hand is resting on the back of his head. With great caution, you place a hand on his damp back. He jumps but looks at you.

"How can you love me (Y/N)?" he whispers. "I've killed hundreds of people, including Tony Stark's parents and I tried to kill Nick Fury and Steve and you."

"Buck, I love you because I see past that. I see the person you're becoming and already are. Sure, you tried to kill me but you later saved my life," you tell him. That makes him cry more. You scoot closer to him and stroke his long messy hair.

"I wish I had died when I fell off that train. That would've been a lot better then living through all the decades that Steve missed and you weren't alive killing innocent people and being brainwashed," Bucky says.

You feel a tad hurt but you know it's just the nightmares talking, even though their not nightmares but memories.

"Do you want me to stay with you?" you ask.

"I don't want to hurt you," he whispers.

"You won't," you tell him and climb in next to him. He rolls over and while you lie on your back, he lies on his side with his metal arm being used as pillow and his other arm draped across your stomach both for comfort and to protect you.

Clint: "What have I done?" you hear Clint say. When you groggily sit up to look at him, he puts in his hearing aids.

"(Y/N), I'm sorry," he says. "Go back to sleep."

Despite his brave voice, you see his hands shaking ever so slightly. You sit up. "Clint, what's wrong?" you ask.

"Bad dreams," he says dismissively. He wraps his arms around you and asks, "(Y/N), what do you think I did under Loki's control? How many agents do you think I... killed? Nat won't tell me."