Mrs. Hetfield (James Hetfield)

It took place on a tropical breeze in Malibu. The sunset rise above the sea. It was your first anniversary of your husband, James Hetfield. You remember back in Europe during
And Justice For All tour, he propose to you, calling you from backstage. The man you've been dreaming of had finally come true. Now, you're having trouble on choosing a sexy bikini for your man.

"Babe, hurry up! I'll be out laying down at the sand." His raspy voice echoed through your door room. "Ah let's see...Ooh!" You reached out a sexy white lingerie from your suitcase. You pealed off your clothes, you glanced at the mirror the last time and gave yourself thumbs up. You step outside from your little Tiki condo, you see James relaxing with his booze underneath the umbrella.

"Honey, I'm here." You called on James. He turned and he immediately dropped his drink when he saw you on your bikini. He stood up, walking near you, and lifts you. You giggled. "God, you're so fucking gorgeous, babe." He scanned you as hungry. "Thanks, love." You blushed fiercely.

"I love you so much, Y/N. You're the only woman I lay my eyes on since '83. I knew one day, you'll be mine and here we are on our first anniversary." You immediately fell into tears after your husband made a little speech. He caressed your cheeks and his white pearls appeared on his smile.

"I love you too, James Alan Hetfield! I'm glad we're together now, babe and now I'm Mrs. Hetfield!" You proudly said it. Hands down.

He slammed his lips to yours instant. The taste from his kiss is what you've been craving all day. He gently laid you down on the towel while kissing your neck to your belly. You moaned of his touch. You felt his happiness poking you on your bikini.

You playfully twirled his beautiful golden locks around your fingers. "I want you so bad." The ocean blue eyes of your husband glanced. He smirked sexually as saying yes. His hands placed your bikini off. He placed his tongue on your folds. You moaned loudly.

"AHHH." He continues to twirled his tongue around your clit with his fingers. "Mmm you taste sweet." He remove his shorts aside to enter you.
Damn he's huge. You thought.

As he placed his erection into your clit and began rocking it faster. "Fuck babe, you're so tight!" He breathes heavily. You felt the sensation of fireworks. His finger crawls behind your bra to unhook it and throws it across the sand.

He began squeezing your breasts roughly and sucked your harden nipples. He continues giving you hickeys all over your breasts. You deepened your nails into his back and he moaned louder

After Feeling The Sensation...

The two of you were tired and you both decided to relaxed by the sound of the waves. "Happy anniversary, baby." You shift your head closely on his chest. "Happy anniversary, Mrs. Hetfield." He kissed your head softly.

"Hey, you like calling me that, huh?" You giggled. "Welcome to the Het club, babe." He giggled adorably. Aww.
He wrapped his arms around you and you both fell asleep in paradise...

Thanks for reading my new
Fanfic! Request me on message if you want to be in the story!❤️
-Love, @fadeinkirk