chapter 4 :)

Ellies pov:

I woke up in agony, I got out of bed and looked in the mirror realising the cuts and burses on my face...

I looked more uglier each day that went by.. my prettiness was fading I didn't know what to do with my self.

I decided to get ready for school, plastering my face with make up to cover the cuts and burses on my face from everyone at school... I began to cry as my mascara ran down my face knowing that when I got to school everyone will bully and abuse me.

I headed out to school and saw Justin half way down the street I stopped in my tracks then started to walk slow so he couldn't hear me but then I had to step on a branch and it make a loud noise 'SHIT' I said under my breath... He turned around and he had a smirk on his face he stopped to wait for me and I walked slower by the minute, as I didn't really want to walk with him because I thought he would start being nasty.

"hey" he said.

OMG, Justin was actually talking to me? is he ok? does he want something of me? I just couldn't believe he was even talking to me.. he was actually being nice.

"o-oh.. hey" I stuttered...

"you want to walk to school together?" he asked.

"erm, sure why not" I said back.

we finally arrived at school when the other kids started staring...

"who the fuck are you staring at" Justin said angrily backing me up.

all the kids looked away, as Justin was a really popular kid around school unlike me I had like no friends.

"thanks, Justin but I though you hated me?, I don't need you backing me up I've go my own back all a sudden you hate me then you want to be best mate well it doesn't work like that I'm afraid" I snapped at Justin.

"god, I'm just trying to help? I thought I could make it up to you? and there a reason for why I was nasty to you? " he snapped back.

"well what's making it up to me going to solve? and what reason how can there be a reason why you were nasty to me?" I wondered.

"well your dad used to pay me, for being nasty to you, and he said if I didn't be nasty to you and make your life a misery he would kill me... so I got scared... just like you when he hits you..." he muttered.

"what my dad, serious why you should of..." I didn't get to finish.

" I should of what, HUH? listen your dad is one crazy guy Jamie you need to get the police involved you dad almost run me over the day... but I'm scared to go to the police because that guys need's help and I also didn't go to the police because I thought you would of hated me for it.

my heart melted, was he being truthful or had my dad got him to be nice to me?

"omg, you should of told me do you think I should phone the police?"

HEY GUYS ITS ELLIE DO YOU THINK ELLIE WILL BE PREPARED TO PHONE THE POLICE ON HER OWN DAD?

COMMENT WHAT YOU THINK?

VOTE?

READ?

LIKE?:)

THANKS:)

ELLIE<3