Chapter 2

“Blaine just tell me.”Kurt said looking worried.

“Look,Kurt..I’ve missed you.I don’t know if you are ever going to forgive me-”

“But I did forgive you,Blaine.”Kurt chimed in.

“Not like that.”

“What are you asking Blaine?”

“Kurt,I want Klaine to happen again.We were perfect.I hate looking at you and knowing you’re not mine.This is the perfect time too.We’re both single,you are at your dream job,and this is my senior year,I’m thinking about applying to NYADA for college,and-”

Kurt stopped him.

“Blaine.Look.I have a..well..His name is Adam.”He finally spit it out.

“Oh..I didn’t know.”Blaine said disappointedly.His kind eyes turned into puppy dog eyes.

“Blaine,please.I didn’t want you to find out like this.It’s just-”

“Kurt.It’s okay.Really.But hey,I have to get back for Glee Club practice.I’ll talk to you..later.”Blaine said as he grabbed his bag,coffee and ran out the door.

“Blaine!” Kurt  stood up from his seat and called.After he was out the door,Kurt plopped back into his seat.and drank his usual that only Blaine knew.

~Blaine’s Thoughts~

How could I have been this stupid!?He lives in New York City.There are plenty of hotter,more talented guys than me.Plus,none of them have CHEATED on him.He didn’t want to hurt me.That’s why he was acting strange!Ugh,why did I do this?

“Blaine?” A voice calls from behind as Blaine enters the school.

It’s Sam.

“Hi,Sam.” Blaine says.

“How’d it go with Kurt,dude?!”

“Um.he has someone else..” Blaine replies softly.

“Oh,dude that stinks,I’m sorry.”He says patting Blaine on the back.

“It’s alright.Hey,what’s the lesson in Glee Club this week?” Blaine asked trying to get off the subject.

“I think it’s...RACE YOU TO CLASS!”Sam says and starts running.Blaine jogs behind Sam laughing until his sides hurt.

“Beat you.”Sam says as he sits down in a chair.Blaine goes and sits next to him,gasping for air.

~Kurt’s Thoughts~

How could I do this to Blaine?!Why did I open my mouth and break his heart!?Maybe I did want him back and I panicked!Wait,did I..I admitted it.I still love him!That’s why it’s been hard.That’s why I cry every time I hear “Come What May” (The song we were going to sing to each other at our wedding.)I have to tell him.But..he looked super upset.Maybe I should wait..

“Hello Kurt.Nice to see you again.Well..Maybe.”A voice said.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“Santana..you can tell me.”Brittany said.

Santana looked into Brittany’s eyes.

“Brittany,I’m thinking about coming back to McKinley.I want to come help you graduate.I’m even looking for an apartment that we could live in together.Lord. Tubbington could even come and-”

“Santana,Sam said I could live with him and Lady. Tubbington. Did you know Lord Tubbington and Lady Tubbington wrestle with each other?”Brittany said.

Santana looked at her.

~Santana’s Thoughts~

Ok,so Trouty Mouth bought her a obese cat that looked just like Lord. Tubbington?He’s crossing the line.I thought after we sang “Make No Mistake” he got the hint on how perfect we were together.If he seriously thinks he can take her away from me,he needs to think twice.

“Brittany,do you miss me?” Santana asked with hopeful eyes.

“Of course!I miss you more than I miss Lord. Tubbington’s snickers poop.” Brittany said looking at Santana.

~Brittany’s Thoughts~

Why is she looking at me like that?I didn’t do anything wrong.I didn’t talk about anything bad.Lord. Tubbington,Snickers Poop,Sam,Lady. Tubbington,..Wait..Sam..Why can’t she just accept it that I love him?Maybe if I have her talk to him that’ll fix it!Or maybe if I gave her  all of the marshmallows of the Lucky Charms box?

“Britt,what are you doing?”Santana asked as Brittany grabbed her phone.

“I’m going to fix this.”She said as she quickly pressed a contact name and typed.

SAM.

COME OVER.WE NEED TO TALK. DON’T BRING LADY, TUBBINGTON. LORD. TUBBINGTON IS GROUNDED FOR STEALING A MOUSE FROM IT’S HOUSE IN THE WALL.

#IT’S BRITTANY B*****

 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“A secret..?Finn,What’s going on?”Rachel asked concerned.

“I’m applying for NAYDA after regionals..So I could spend more time with you...,”Finn said looking into her eyes.

She look puzzled.

“And Kurt of course.I mean he’s my brother and all of that.”He added on trying to play it smooth.

Rachel just sat there.She picked up her tea and sipped it slowly.

“Rachel?Are you okay?” Finn finally asked.

“What..Oh..ya. That sounds great.”She said.

Not once had Rachel Barbra Berry been lost for words.

~Finn’s Thoughts~

Okay,so I blew it.She doesn’t want me here.What am I going to do?I already turned down next semester at college so I could go to NYADA.By the way,my college is AMAZING.How is this going to work?Well how is this conversation going to end is my real question.

~Rachel’s Thoughts~

Oh gosh.This can’t be happening. I don’t understand how I can deal with this.My national anthem 5 seconds ago was Barbra’s Most Famous “Don’t Rain On My Parade”  and now it's her 2nd most famous “Memories”.

That’s exactly what’s happening.I’m remembering all the memories we had with each other.It makes it that much harder now.It’s so hard to be me!Now,I have to do something.I have to think WWBSD? (What Would Barbra Streisand Do?)Sing?Dance?Nah..Oh I know be dramatic!

“AHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” Rachel screams and jumps up spilling her tea on the ground and somehow ending up on Finn’s lap.

“Rachel,what is it?You act like you’ve seen a ghost!”He says holding her.

“Worse! A SPIDER!” she screams and holds onto him tightly.

He looks at her.She looks at them.They both start laughing.At this point they could be crying because they are laughing so hard.

Knock-Knock

 “Who is it?” Rachel asks,trying to catch her breath.

“It’s Brody.”

After that name was said,Rachel stopped laughing right then and there and her heart filled with sadness.