Chapter 4

*After 3 weeks*

“Dear Diary,

first sorry for not writing you for so long, I know I just started to write a diary and I already left 3 weeks with writing nothing..But I have a pretty good excuse..

Me and Damon are dating now. He’s kinda my boyfriend now, or maybe not..I don’t know..Let’s say we’re friends with benefits..

I was very happy with him. We both have dark pasts behind us, but we changed, we have each other now and we’re not the persons we used to be. I don’t cry that much now, and I go to visit Derek’s grave everyday with Damon.. He’s such a sweetheart. Actually I have a date tonight with him, which is in 5 hours and I need to go to catch up with Celine first to go shopping so I really need to hurry!! Will tell ya everything tonight. Love you ♥ Bye ♥”

I closed my diary and hide it to its place.. I walked to my closet and choose a random t-shirt and shorts. I got my bag and went to Starbucks where I needed to meet with Celine.

I drove there and went inside and realized Celine wasn’t there yet so I ordered a coffee. While I was waiting for my coffee I heard someone yelling my name. I turned around and saw Damon with some guy sitting on one table. I walked to them and gave Damon a kiss on the cheek.

“Hey Damon! Wassup?” I asked as I smiled to him and his friend.

D: “Nothing much love, just sitting with my friend from London who came to visit me..” He spoke as he pointed at the guy who was with him. He had brown curly hair and very nice smile. He was hot. What am I thinking.. I’m with Damon now..Well not yet but still… STOP IT!! I yelled inside of me. Yep I’m weird.

“Hi, I’m Lilly but call me L. please..” I spoke to the Damon’s friend.

X: “Hi, I’m…”

X: “Lilly your coffee..” The blond tall waiter interrupted.

“Excuse me..” I said to Damon and his friend and went to take my coffee. I got back to them but just when he wanted to tell me his name my phone rang. I had to answer.

*Phone call*

C: “WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU?!” She yelled at my ear as I moved the phone from my ear cause she was too loud.

“At Starbucks where we needed to meet! You’re late C.”

C: “Didn’t I tell you that I won’t be able to go to the Starbucks and to come to my place first??”

“Nope..”

C: “Damn it!! I forgot it..Can you come..But as fast as you can okay?”

“I’m on my way!” I said as I hung up.

“Sorry guys I need to go or Celine will kill me..Bye!!” I gave Damon a kiss on the cheek and drove to Celine’s.

*Later that night*

I dressed the black lace dress I bought and my favorite Christian Loboutin black heels. I curled up my hair and put on some make up and I was ready! I heard the doorbell and I ran downstairs after Emily called my name saying it was Damon. I grabbed my purse and checked myself in the mirror once again and ran downstairs.

D: “You are looking gorgeous Lilly!” He said as he smiled and hugged me.

“Thanks.. You’re very handsome as well..” I smiled back.

D: “Shall we?”

“We shall..”

We walked outside to his car. He opened the door of the car for me and then walked to the driver’s side and got into the car.