Teachers Pet Part 4

"Is that all?" the mother inquired snobbily. "Yes here's the number of the Best tudor i know." he hurried them out of the door and said good bye. "Whoa." he sighed. "You can come out now." i ducked out from under the desk and brushed my legs off. "Um, look maybe this isn't a good idea." he said in a worried tone. I frowned, "Why not?". "Because i'm your teacher." he said calmly. "So? I'm 18. I can fuck whoever i want." i smiled and started towards him sexily. "You wanna fuck me?" he raised his eyebrow and smiled. i giggled and threw my arms around his neck., "You know i do." i started kissing his neck tederly sucking on it. He let out a low raspy moan. "Come on stop it." he grabbed my arms to push me but he didn't push. "I Can't stop... u taste so good...Mmm baby." i said between kisses. His hand wandered up to the back of my head. his fingers wrung thru my hair as he pulled my lips to his. "Mmhhh..." he moaned in my mouth. he tounge plunged between my lips. My hands traveled down his stomache to his belt . i fumbled to get it undone. as soon as i did i broke our kiss and sank down on my knees. "Oh Baby..." he groaned as i pulled his pants and underwear down to reveal his huge throbbing cock. i let out a short gasp at how huge it was. i took it in my hands and stroked it up and down. "Ohhh Girlll.... Yesss" he still had his hand in my hair. he pushed my mouth towards it. "Suck it for me." he said in the sexiest voice ever. I happilly obliged. "Mmmmm..." i moaned on his sweet dick. i sucked on it softly letting the tip rub the roof of my mouth. "Uhhh..." he moaned. he began to grind on my lips pushing himself deeper into my mouth. i pulled him in and out of my mouth rhythmically. "Yes! ahh! yes! suck on it baby! suck on it!" he was losing control. his knees were giving out. i quickly pulled it out and blew cold air on it. "Ooh..." he shivered. "Thats good..." i stroked him tenderly. he then pulled me up to his mouth by my hair. "Kiss me now." he ordered. I pressed my lips to his and passionatly gave in to his demand. he then scooped me up and wrapped my legs aroud his waist. he never broke our kiss while he walked me over to his desk.
he reached betwwen my legs and pulled my panties to the side. he then took his dick in his hand and slowly pushed it through my folds into my pussy. "Ow!" i clutched his shoulders in pain. "Oh! God yes!" he moaned. he went deeper and i felt a small burst rupture inside of me. "Ahh there's that cherry... " he laughed sinisterly."Oh, yeah... thats a tight pussy" he groaned as he filled me. "Mm!" i felt myself stretching around him. "I'm gonna fuck you so good." he loosened his tie and ripped his shirt open. i unbuttoned my shirt quickly and undid my bra. his dick jerked inside of me when he first saw my breasts. "You like them?" i wondered. "I always knew they'd be perfect." he smiled and cupped them gently as he started rocking back and forth, gently tickling my g-spot. "Ahhh. .. Ahh, this feels nice." i pulled him close to kiss him. i felt him smiling as he kissed me back. he squeezed my breasts, then laid me back to suck on them.