Why Not

I laughed and got up,I wolked to the spare room and got my other computer, that i lift here. I went to my spot at the kitchen table, i bluged in my headphones and hit pay, Meet My Maker by ffdp came one i leend back and hit something. I looked up and there srood Happy,looling down at me with a smirk.i rased one eyebrow and took out one headphone "What" i said "I can see down your shirt " i put my headphones in and just shrugged. I closed my eyes after a while i got my headphones taken out and then i was picked up i snuggle up to who ever it was, then i smelled the mixture of cigarettes and cologne. I started to dose off and then every thing went black.

Happys pov

I picked her up and went to walk but she started to move i stoped and when i reliced she was not awake i walked her to the spare bedroom were Abbie told me to. I was about there when Abbie gave me an imp3 and headphones, i looked at here and asked what this was for she said that if Eleisha did not have music in she would wake up screaming. I nodded and walked to the room and pushed the door in .
I put the imp3 down and put her on the bed i put the headphones in her ears and went to go lay down on the couch put then i diced i would just lay in the bed, i went and layed down.

Eleisha's pov
I woke up to the music in my ears and an arm around my waist i rolled over and dug my head in to Happys chest.I toke a deep breath and got up i went to the bathroom, i did my business and walked out. I walked up to Happy and shook him he didnt wake up i slapped him and he did not even move so i kissed him he instantly kissed back after that i told him that i was leaving and then went and said bye to Abbie i got my boots on and grabbed all my stuff and lift i put my computer in my bag and put on my helmet and left.