eight

"class, settle down!" our calculus teacher walks in and sets the notes and everything up.

i need to talk to you..

i passed the note to cindy and she furrows her eyebrows.

about what?

me and harry..did it.

"no fucking way!" she says out loud and everyone looks back at us.

"language, ms harris."

"sorry," she apologizes.

dude.. tell me everything.

it was...amazing. i mean i wish it lasted longer? but it was alright.

so fucking jealous of you right now, ugh. who else knows?

i really don't know. i told him he could tell a couple people.

was he big?

so big. come over later x

you already know.

--

"baby," harry's deep voice booms in my ear and i smile.

"hi,"

"what are you doing this afternoon?" he nibbles on my ear and rubs my belly from behind. the halls flood quickly with students and i inhale deeply.

"cindy is coming over, she hasn't came over in a while." i look off and realize she's my best friend and we don't even hang out.

"slightly less nerdy chick that's in a bunch of your classes?" he asks and licks his lips, walking to stand in front of me.

"yes," he holds my hands and swings them back and forth.

"ooh, she's cute." he kisses me deeply and i blush. "maybe we can have a threesome."

"in your dreams."

"every night." he smiles handsomely at me and sucks on his bottom lip. "don't worry about it though, i'll just go hang out with josh or something, yeah?"

"okay, that sounds fine. i love you," i say shyly and quietly, causing him to smile.

"i love you more."

--

"god it was too unreal. like he came over and was kissing on me and shit and, please don't laugh or embarrass me but he kind of ate me out for like ever."

"shut up! dude, how was it?"

"it felt beyond amazing and he was so good with his hands. he brought up me you and him having a threesome today."

"yes and no. it would be too awkward."

"same," i agree. "but he was so sexy when he was on top of me. he was all sweaty but a good type of sweaty? it wasn't like it in the movies though. i think he wants to do it again."

"wait did you use a condom? and then do it!"

"yes. and i don't know, cindy. i want to but i don't want our relationship to be based on that, you feel?"

"totally. you're so fucking lucky. has he asked you to prom yet?"

"no but i'm really hoping he will."

"he better."

--

filler chap??