I shook my head this guy was stupidly weird “Ok three things” I said holding up three fingers “One who the hell are you?” I just realised I never asked him his name and I didn’t know him from Kung fu Panda, yes my sister forced me to watch it with her, and I can’t say from Adam like everyone else because I am not against religion just don’t believe in anything like that, not Karma, Soul mates, or even fate “Two, you want me to beat you up?” who thinks it’s a good idea for someone to beat them up I think is guy wasn’t all there in the head if you know what I mean “And three, I want the guy I like to know I am gay” his smile grow “ok Hi I am Adam, you should beat me up to show people you are against gayness” then weird twinkle came into his eyes “And who do you like do I know them?” Shit!

I looked away from him sure I was blushing, as bright as his hair, which I had only just realised was bright red obviously died, no one has that bright hair, how had I not notice it, and his eyes were bright green as well I must be blind he was like a fucking traffic light all bright and he was even wearing orange or amber, I looked him up and down a few times frowning, I wouldn’t have to turn into someone like this to be gay, oh shut up and listen to yourself Zed, you can stay the way you are just maybe be less beat the crap out of everyone. I then realised he was still suspecting an answer to his question, “No one” I said in a really awkward voice that even to mean sound like a lie, I am an amazing liar I lie all the time and now in one of those very very important moments I can’t put together a tiny lie.

He started jumping around like a little kid again reminding me of my sister when I gave her a doll for her birthday, “Who is it?” he asked beaming, I rolled my eyes, I knew this type of person my cousin was one of them as soon as they knew you had a secret you would never live in peace in till you tell them, I forced back on Adam who was still jumping up and down chanting “Who is it? Who is it? Who is it?” I stepped forward towards him yet again having to physically hold him down “Duncan Carter” I whispered quietly, and just like I thought he would he took a deep breath to shout what I had just said in surprised, so I clapped my hand once again over his mouth, so Duncan’s name on came out as a mumbled gasped against my hand.

I pulled my hand away when I sure he had got over his little shock, “You know he is gay right?” I rolled my eyes, “Yes I have been in a room with him for more than three seconds” he laughed, and then we heard someone say “I’ll just get the bag from the cupboard.” I turned to see that the outdoor sports cupboard, had not changed position, it was still the other side of were Adam and I were stood, “Punch me” I frowned “What?” but Adam didn’t hear he was chanting “Punch Me Punch Me Punch Me” His words matched whoever it was’s foot steps as they got closer, I rolled my eyes drew back my fist and let it swing hitting him right in the face.

He bent over cupping his face, “Shit you Punched me” Well yeah you pretty much just begged me to, he straightened up a bit when the guys voice sounded again this time much clearer and closer “What the fuck, are you doing?!” shouted the guy I turned to see it was none other than Duncan, I was stumped it was like my mind had gone blank I turned to Adam for help to find he was beaming, it was kind of creepy that he was just stood there beaming since I had just punched him in the face, did he have to make it so obvious that he knew something, My mind was working a hundred and fifty miles an hour then finally my brain came up with something “This idiot forgot to do my homework” I said a little too quickly, out of the corner of my eye I saw Adam, roll his eyes at my lame excuse.

Duncan on the other hand just frowned then said “What the hell you’re a boy genius why does he need to do your homework” Shit! I forgot he knew I was smart, I heard a gasp from behind me, I guess that know two people other than my friends knew I was smart, I turned to Adam giving him a glare, his creepy smile was back on his face “Well I better go, see you around Zed” then he shot off towards the football pitch, like a bullet out of a gun.