The Christmas Party

Start from the beginning

"Hey, hey." Harry whispered. "We all were horrible to each other. So, it's alright."

"I guess so, anyways, I'm really sorry again," I said, wiping the tears off my cheeks.

"No problem, let's get to Transfiguration." Harry said, while getting up from the bench and giving me a hand.

After explaining all that story to Hermione, I felt like this burden just raised off. I could just talk to everyone, and the need for sleeping with Blaise, just like I didn't need it anymore.

Today was Christmas Eve, and as usual, the infamous Slughorn Christmas party came along with it. The Slug Club, eh. Thankfully, we were allowed to bring dates. Bad news, who should I bring?

In the end, Ernie from Hufflepuff had asked me. Seeing no other choice, I had said yes. Not like I was going to stick with him throughout the party.

Strangely though, I had asked Hermione and she said that she already had a date. Umm, update me here please? I mean, yes Hermione was pretty enough toget a guy, but neither Ginny or I had seen a guy approach her. Only option, she was going to go with a girl, which is fabulous, I mean, I'm just a little hurt that she hadn't wanted to go with me.

Anyways, back to the present, I had a dilemma, again. I didn't have a dress to wear. I couldn't wear the previous dress again, too tacky. Nor did I want to wear something remotely sexy, I wanted to tone it down a bit today.

What to wear, what to wear. "Aha!" I cried out when I saw a dress at the back of my cupboard. I hadn't even seen it before. Who cares. I'm going to wear it.

It was a beautiful ice blue colour with sleeves, finally. It had designs on the top, but it was plain from the waist. It came up roughly up to my knees and once I had put it on, I felt like Elsa. You know, from Frozen. All I was missing was the cape and a tiara. But no worries.

I pinned my hair up as fast as possible, and put some silver earrings. Nothing on my neck, as usual. I put on a charm bracelet and my silver heels. Before leaving the dorm, I did put on a little bit of eyeliner and mascara, and a pink lip balm. Done and ready to go.

Ernie was supposed to come and pick me up from outside the common room. As soon I finished getting ready, I walked down the stairs, slowly. Didn't need to twist my foot in the killer heels.

When I was down, finally, I saw some 3rd and 4th years doing homework. I quickly passed them, and went outside the room, where Ernie was waiting for me.

"Hey - Wow." Ernie said, looking at me.

"Thanks." I said, blushing. "Shall we?"

"We shall." Ernie said, taking my hand and walking towards the Potions corridor.

When we reached there, we could already hear glasses tinkering and conversations happening. When we walked in, I immediately spotted Hermione, Harry and Ron. Wow, they looked really good. Hermione was wearing a lace sleeved black dress with a white Peter Pan collar, with stockings. Harry turned up in a suit, and so did Ron. Both were looking quite good. Beside them, I saw Luna, Ginny and Seamus, all of them engaged in different conversations.

Ginny honestly looked quite good. She was wearing a pastel pink high low dress and her bangs had been clipped back. Luna on the other hand, was wearing a navy blue dress, with a golden ribbon around her waist. All in all, then all looked quite good. Ernie and I parted ways, and I went over to them.

In all, it was a great party. It was just us again, no drama, nothing. We just laughed and had a great time away from all theatrics. No Voldemort, no nothing. Little did we know.

It was the calm before the storm.

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

HOLA GUYS!

Been a long long time.
Yeah, I know.

Thanks for reading!

P.S: Love you guys for not bailing on me. Honestly, Luh ya!
(Might have been listening to I luh ya papi by Jennifer Lopez while writing this.)

Anyways, you know the rules!

LIKE

COMMENT

LOVE

But most importantly

ENJOY!!!!!!!!!!!

As a last note,

Guys I NEED questions for the characters!

Love you!