12:00

----Your POV----
It was an ordinary night like any other night.
The sky is black, the clouds are thick, the breezes are cold.
I stood there alone coated in the darkness, eyeing at the bright board labeled "Plumeria" and walked in.
-----20 minutes earlier
"Baeee~"
A familiar voice hit my ears right after I answer the phone.
"Alex? Are you drunk?" I twitched my eyebrows and asked
Alex is my boyfriend. He confessed to me during high school and I accepted his feelings. It has already been 4 years since we've dated and everything has gone through smoothly. But I don't think he still likes me as much as before since lately we haven't really contacted with each other.
"Hic! Nooo~ Why'd you say thatttt~ Hic"
On the other side of the phone I could hear loud music and the sound of glass clattering.
"Where are you now?" He's definitely in a bar right now.
"Plumeria.."
"Ok stay there I'm coming right now"
"...."
"Alex?"
"(y/n)....I miss you"

He..missed me?

"Alright, I'm coming" I shook my head try to calm myself down.
"Do you..not like me..anymore?"
"...Why'd you think so?"
"....Just come quickly, I'll wait inside"
"Okay"
-----End flashback----Narrator's POV
You turned the doorknob and stepped in. A flow of warmth and the strong scent of wine came to you brusquely.
Closing the door, you looked around finding Alex laying on the bar counter with a glass of wine on his hand.
You walked towards him and placed a hand on his shoulder, shaking it gently.
"Alex!" You softly called out his name.
Alex twitched a bit then looked up to you half asleep.
"(y/n)..." Right after the words escaped his mouth, you felt a strong strength upon you. Alex was hugging you tightly like a lost child when he found his mother.
You loved this childish side of him and lightly patted his head, messing up his silky,acorn-colored hair.
"Let's get you back home" You whispered into his ears and helped him to stand up. Unfortunately he was too heavy and you were not that of a strong girl. You were struggling until you felt the force on you lightened. You looked up and learnt that a guy has helped you with Alex's other shoulder.
You stared blankly at the guy since his appearance is kind of abnormal. He had dark brown hairs with deep shaded eyes, stitches across his face. He was quite tall and had on him a black sweater and a striped scarf.
"Earth to this random girl"
You startled at the sound of his raspy cold voice.
"S-Sorry, I don't really space out that often" You said giving a nervous smile.
The guy didn't say anything instead he took Alex and carried him on the back.
"Oh thank you" You hurried to open the door.
He carried Alex to the other side of the road and asked:
"Gonna get an Uber?"
"Yeah, it should come by now" You said checking the watch.
12:00
You both waited for the taxi in silent. It didn't take so long for the taxi to arrive. He helped you to put Alex inside then said:
"The name's Liu"
"(Y/n), thanks for the help" You waved at him.
Liu waved back and with that the vehicle wheeled off.
----------------
You told the driver to wait for you then dragged Alex in front of his house and pressed the doorbell. Few minutes later, the door opened revealing a middle aged woman with a tired look on her face.
"Hi Mrs.Saunders, sorry for bothering you at such a late time but Alex here was drunk so I gotta help him get home"
The woman widened her eyes then quickly offered you to come in.
You carried Alex and put him down on the sofa. Mrs.Saunders came in with a cup of ginger tea.
"Here, drink some tea, you must've been freezing out there" She passed you the cup.
"Thank you, sorry I had to wake you up" You took a sip, inhaling the warm scent of tea.
"It's ok, I should thank you for bringing Alex back, or else he could have ended up staying there for the whole night and got robbed without even knowing!" She laughed softly.
You two chatted for a while then you went home.
Walking along the aisle you started humming your favorite melody and looked up to the sky.

It was starry. And beautiful.

Then the image of Liu started to come to your mind.
"Liu huh?" You scratch the back of your neck "Where'd I hear this name?"