“Did you have fun?” Taylor asks, as I walk around and give him a stern look.

“Don't you dare brush imaginary dirt and dust off your shorts. I keep my house clean!” I scold him, causing Louis to laugh. I look at him questioningly.

“He's always telling us off, now he's getting scolded!” he says happily. Liam glares at him. Liam's phone rings, and he stalks out of the room to answer it. We sit in silence for a couple minutes, and then an idea hits me.

“SING TOGETHER!” I yell, causing the two of them to look at me strangely. “No, wait! Let me get Claire over here first. I hop over the back of the couch and reach for my cell phone. I press three and then send, she's on speed dial.

Hello?” she asks.

“CLAIRE GET YOUR BUTT OVER HERE NOW. YOU NEED TO SEE THIS.” I say, then hang up.

“Why did you hang up?” Taylor asks.

“Because she moves faster. She hates not knowing things, so she will get here faster to find out why I called.” I explain. She nods. “Now sing!”

“What song?” they ask together.

“Play something country!” Liam says from behind me. I laugh as Taylor starts singing.

“Yeah she blew through the door like TNT, put a hand on her hip, pointed a finger at me.” Taylor starts, and Louis joins in.

“Said i'm a whiskey drinking cowboy chasing, hell of a time. I like Kenny, Keith, Allen and Patsy Cline!” he sings. Liam is doing backup, oohing and awing perfectly. I hear a knock at the door, and all singing stops.

“Open the door!” I hear Claire yell.

“Open it yourself. Look who's here!” I yell back. I hear her slam the door behind her and then the shriek.

“Dont faint.” Louis whispers, making me laugh. Claire is still shrieking, and Taylor covers her ears.

“I take it that Claire is here?” I hear Harry shout.

“No answer!” I shout back. I hear him laugh. Hannah comes running down the hall and pulls the still screaming Claire back with her, where I hear the noise become muffled.

“Shut up! You cant have a conversation like that!” I hear Hannah say. Taylor laughs. I start humming, a subtle hint. Im humming Chasing Cars by Snow Patrol, I love that song.

We'll do it all, everything, on our own.” Taylor sings. Louis and I join in, singing sweetly.

We don't need, anything. Or anyone.

If I lay here, if I just lay here,

would you lie with me and just forget the world.

I don't quite know, how to say, how I feel.

Those three words, are said too much, they're not enough.

If I lay here, if I just lay here, would you lie with me and

just forget the world. Forget what we're told,

before we get too old, show me a garden that's

bursting into life.”

Claire comes out of the hallway and sits down calmly, and the others join. The boys start singing with us, while Hannah and Claire are fangirling. Claire then joins us.

“Lets waste time, chasing cars,

around our heads. I need your grace, to remind