Zero Kiryu- Vampire Knight

I hate vampires with a passion. I hate the yet I am one. That pureblood ruined my life all those years ago. She killed my family and turned me into a monster. I will kill her for this. Until I find her I cannot be free. I am not able to look for her because I am on the Disciplinary Commity. I have to keep the the human day students seperated from the vampire night students. I hate the night class. I hate their Pureblood leader the most. Kaname is to nice to Yuuki for my comfort. There is a long history between those two. The first memory that she has is of that monster. She says that he saved her life when she was 5. She thinks about him all the time. I don't want her to get hurt by that thing. I know he is evil.

I know have to report to Head-master Cross. Tell him that it was a some what peaceful night. He will be pleased to hear. I hate having to do this day in and day out. It is so boring. I just want to leave here and find that horrible woman. I don't like being held back with school. I want to end her life and end mine as well. I want to stop my suffering. I have having the urge to drink blood. The blood tablets won't help me. My body rejects them. No matter how much I try I cannot take them. I know this is actually killing me. I am afraid of falling to level E and hurting someone. I don't want myself to become like those monsters that I hate. I will kill myself to keep from doing just that. I am a hunter and I protect people from vampires, so if I have to I will protect the people from me.

I can't forgive myself for hurting someone. If I hurt Yuuki that would bwe the worst thing to happen. She maybe annoying, but she cares about me. She has been there for me since I came here with Head-master Cross. She helped me when I was trying to scratch off the mark of that woman. I could still feel her touch. I was just sitting on the bathroom floor scratching at it. She came in and saw me. She came over and stopped me and cleaned me up. She told me that I would get sick sitting there with my hair wet. She came and dried my hair for me. I never really talked than. I am still don't talk that much. Only when I actually have too. I have been through so much and I don't want anyone to be burdened with it. Well Yuuki and I have to show the new night class student around. I have to be around yet another vampire. I don't like having a new vampire around. Let alone another Pureblood.

This new girl has taken a liking to Yuuki. I will have to keep an I on her. I will not let her hurt Yuuki.