Renaissance Festival

Start from the beginning

Leo just rolls his eyes, "I think you're all crazy."

"Guys! Answer my question!" Capricorn suddenly shouts out of the blue.

Virgo frowns, "What question?"

Capricorn rolls his eyes, "What do we do first? We're wasting time!"

"Well, we can't do anything until we have proper Renaissance attire. To the costume store!" Scorpio exclaims, appearing out of no where but proposing a solution.

.   .   .

Once the twelve leave the store, each of them are wearing something.

Pisces and Libra are mermaids, Scorpio and Aquarius are witches, Cancer and Gemini are princesses, Aries and Capricorn are knights, Taurus and Sagittarius are wizards, and Virgo and Leo managed to only have swords.

They all agreed--unwillingly--to go jousting by Aries'.....firm....proposal after they got their clothes and Aries drags them to jousting, his eyes bright.

.   .   .

By the end of the jousting, Aries somehow managed to get down in the stadium, kick a guy off his horse, and joust with the other guy. Once the people who run the place realize that Aries is not the main guy, they chase him, their fists raised.

Aries glares at them from atop his noble black steed, "YOU'LL NEVER TAKE ME ALIVE!!!!" Aries bellows before making his horse rear and crash out of the stadium.

They did not reappear.

"Oh my gosh!" Libra gasps as he crashes through the wall, "I hope the horse is okay!"

"He was so cute!" Aquarius coos. The two of them then spend the next couple minutes gushing over how cute the horse was.

"Ugh." Leo grumbles, "Let's just go." He sighs, about to step onto the steps, when suddenly a bird comes out of nowhere and runs into his head.

"GAHHHH!!!!" Leo wails, falling down the steps.

Ten minutes later the ambulance arrives and Libra goes away with Leo to the hospital.

"Why is it always Leo?" Capricorn sighs as they walk towards an eagle show.

Pisces suddenly erupts into laughter, "It....was....so....funny! Did you see that boy trip! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA!!!!!" Her laughter changes into an evil cackle halfway through.

"Yeah....hahaha....." Cancer laughs nervously.

"Let's go get food! They have these huge turkey legs!" Taurus whines.

"No, eagles first!" Sagittarius protests.

"Food!"

"Eagles!"

"FOOD!"

"EAGLES!!"

"MERMAIDS!!!" Pisces shouts before cackling again and darting away.

"GAHH!!!! CATCH THAT CHILD!!!!" Capricorn cries.

Gemini suddenly lets out a warrior cry and chases her into the trees, the two disappearing.

"And then there were seven....." Aquarius cackles.

Sagittarius rolls his eyes, "Whatever. The eagle show is starting right now. We can get food after, okay Taurus?"

Taurus sighs, "Fine, but then ME GET FOOOOD!!!" He cries at the end.

"Yes! Food!" Capricorn cheers.

"But first eagles." Virgo corrects.

Capricorn nods, "But first eagles!"

The seven jog over to the eagle show, their costumes trailing behind them.

"Yes!" Sagittarius cries, throwing himself in the front row, "Front row!"

The others sit down and the show starts.

A man walks out with a falcon on his arm, beaming. He throws a piece of meat into the air and the falcon swoops in the air, swiftly snatching the meat out of the air before landing back on the man's arm.

Everyone claps and two girls walk out.

The zodiacs in the crowd frown as they see that one of them is a mermaid and the other is a princess.

"Hey, that looks like-" Virgo starts.

"MERMAIDS!!!" Pisces screams maniacally.

"BIRDY!!!!!" Gemini screams even louder as her eyes land on the falcon. She shoots across the ground, tackling the man.

"Ooo! More birdies!" Pisces coos, reaching out for the cage full of untamed eagles.

"PISCES NOOO!" Virgo cries, jumping forward, but he's to late.

Pisces pulls open the cage and the audience flees, screaming, as the untamed eagles start attacking them.

"Yay! Birdies!" Gemini squeals, clapping her hands and beaming.

Capricorn sighs, turning to Aquarius and Sagittarius, ignoring the birds, "She must have had caffeine."

"I wonder how she got it...." Virgo comments.

"Pisces!" Sagittarius and Aquarius exclaim at the same time.

"AWWW! SAQUA!" Cancer squeals, fangirling. The two glare at her.

Virgo sighs as she sees the people who own the place stalk toward Pisces and Gemini, who, upon seeing the people, squeal in delight and run toward the other zodiacs.

"We should probably leave." Aquarius sighs.

"YES!" Scorpio suddenly shouts, "I've been waiting for this!"

Once Gemini and Pisces reach them, Scorpio throws a smoke bomb on the ground, making the air explode in billowing red fumes.

The smoke fades.

And they're gone....

"AWW!!! I NEVER GOT MY TURKEY LEG!!!!"

"SHUT UP TAURUS!!!"
***********
GUYS!!! YOU HAVE TO TELL ME IF YOU WANT ME TO CHANGE THE GENDERS OF THE ZODIACS!!!!!

I will not change the following genders, but if you want to change any of the others just let me know:

Aquarius, Pisces, Scorpio, Cancer

There. I won't change those but any of the others are fair game so.....comment what you wish!

Hey! I probably won't post for a while, so I hope you liked this! I've been a little busy and will continue to be busy for a while so.....yeah.

That's all.

MOO!
XOXO,
Rascal