Anniversary

Your POV
It's July 15 the day you and Ethan first met and it was your anniversary. You were in your room on your bed until you got a text from Ethan.

Ethan❤️: Happy anniversary baby girl💘. I remember the first time we ever met I was at the beach with Grayson and I ran in to you, the first thing I saw was those beautiful eyes of your's and I couldn't even speak because you were just so beautiful. And I'm so happy we met, Y/N I can't even imagine my life with out you, I never want to lose you, ever, you make me so happy baby, I love you with all my heart❤️

You: aww. Happy anniversary to you too babe, I promise you'll never lose me❤️. I love you with all my heart too baby💘

Ethan❤️: I hope I don't because your the best thing that has ever happened to me❤️

You: aww baby your so sweet💗

Ethan❤️: 😊

15 minutes later

Ethan❤️: babe I'm going to pick you up around 3:00 pm. And wear that dress I bought you, it looks stunning on you.

Me: where are we going?

Ethan❤️: you'll see😉

Me: oh ok

Ethan❤️: bye baby💕

Me: bye eth💗

So Ethan is going to pick you up at 3:00 pm. It's was almost 3:00 so you started getting ready, You wore that red tight sparking dress that Ethan just has bought you a couple weeks ago when you went to the mall with him. And you wore some light make up. While you were looking at your self In the mirror. You get a text from Ethan.

Ethan❤️: babe I'm going to be there in 5 minutes.

You: ok.

You hear a knock on the door and went down stairs to get it, it was Ethan. He was in a black and white tux holding flowers in his hand. You open the door and he just stands there looking at you up and down "damn Y/N you look so beautiful" biting his lip. You look at the ground blushing. " thank you" you say. You hug him and he takes your chin and kisses your lips so gentle. "I got these for you" he says. Handing the red roses to you. "Thank you, there so beautiful " you say looking at the flowers. "not as beautiful as you though" he says looking at the ground blushing. " your so adorable" you say smiling at him. He smiles back and kisses your cheek. He holds your hand and you guys go to the car. And him being a gentleman, he opens the door for you "thank you" you say. Getting the car. "Your welcome princess" he says. Getting in the driver seat turning on the car. "Ethan where are we going" you say confused. "we're going to a restaurant " he says smiling at you and started to hold your hand. "Ok" you say smiling at him. Once your guys got there Ethan got out of the car and ran to the other side of the car to open the door for you. "thank you" you giggle. " your welcome baby" he says smiling. He holds your hand and you too go in side. You look around and it so beautiful you never seen a restaurant that looked so fancy before. You thought to your self. " table for 2 please" Ethan's says. " right this way" the manager of the restaurant said. You and Ethan sit down at the table." You look gorgeous baby" Ethan said staring at you. " you don't look to bad your self" you say. He smiles. The waiter comes. " what would you guys like to drink" the waiter says taking out his little note book he had." Coke please" Ethan says. "Water please" you say. The waiter walks away to get your drinks. You and Ethan just talk about things in life. The comes back to give you your drinks. " thank you" you both say. " do you guys need more time to look through the menu" the waiter says. " yes please" you both say. The waiter nods his head and walks away. You and Ethan look through the menu. " what are you going to get Ethan" you say looking at him. " I'm thinking about getting dish number 205" he says. "me too" you say. The waiter comes back. " what would you guys like to get" the waiter says taking out his little note book again. " we both would like to get dish number 205 please" Ethan says smiling at the waiter. " ok it will take about 15 minutes" the waiter says putting the note book in his pocket."thank you" we both say. And the waiter walks away."Ethan" you say look looking at him. " yes baby" he says looking at you. " I know it's our anniversary but you don't have to do anything big for it" you say." I know but I just want you to have a good anniversary Y/N" Ethan says. " I am thank you baby" you say smiling holding his hand. " your welcome princess" Ethan says smiling kissing your hand. The waiter comes with your food and hands you your food. you and Ethan talk more and eat your spaghetti. After you guys are all done you head out the car and Ethan drives you home."Today was amazing Ethan" you say standing in front of the door. " it was" Ethan said smiling. he leans in and kisses your lips long but passionately. He pulls back leaving you breathe less." I love you so much baby" Ethan says smiling. " I love you more" you say. " I love you most" he says. " Ethan why don't you sleep with me tonight" you say smiling at him." Aren't your parents home" Ethan said. " yeah but they won't mind " you say. Ethan smiles. You guys head up too your room. You go to the bathroom and change into your pajamas. When you walk in your room you see Ethan shirtless in his Calvin Klein underwear. ( picture above^ but without his jeans on😏) You just stare at him. "you like what you see baby" he says smirking. You just roll you eyes at him. You lay down next to him under the covers cuddling with him. " goodnight baby I love you" Ethan says then kissing your lips. "goodnight babe" you say. You then fall in a deep sleep with your amazing boyfriend.

------------------------------------------------------------

A/N; Hey guys I hope you liked that image. I'll be doing more soon for you guys. If you guys want me to do a image for you I'll be happy to do it, just leave a request in the comment section:). Thank you all for reading! I Love you guys bye❤️