5. Hugs and Drunken Boys

Chapter Five

Eleanor's P.O.V.** 

I tapped the name and pressed 'Send Message'. I tapped in the words to my message before sending it;

"To: Danielle :) ; Hey Dani! You're in Miami right? :) Xx"

"From: Danielle :) ; Hey love, yeah I'm in Miami. Why? :) Xx"

"To: Danielle :) ; The boys and I are too. We're staying in the villa me and Lou brought. You know, the one you helped us find? :) I need to get away for a bit. Can I meet up with you to clear my head from things please? Thanks love :) Xx"

"From: Danielle :) ; Oh my God! Of course! Uh, hows Liam doing? Xx" 

That message I didn't know how to reply too. Dani and Liam broke up three weeks ago because of some Twitter idiots. And now Liam has Jessica, I don't know how to tell Dani. I sighed before deciding someone had to tell her sooner or later;

"To: Danielle :) ; Uh, he's got a girlfriend, Jessica her name is. I'm sorry love. If it makes you feel any better, none of us like her. She's a snob and a barbie. I don't even know what Liam sees in her! We all miss you loads babe :( Xx"

"From: Danielle :) ; Oh, uh, I just remembered I've got practise with Alana in a few minutes, I'll meet up with you tomorrow yeah? Starbucks okay? Love you, bye! :) Xx"

"To: Danielle :) ; Oh, okay then. Have fun at practise! STARBUCKS YES! Love you too, bye! :) Xx" 

My best friend won't even let me talk to her. She has 'plans'. Great, I'm going to have to face the boys again. I thought. It's not that I don't want to spend time with them, it's the fact that I need some time on my own or with Dani.

"Babe? A-Are you okay?" Louis said quietly as he came through the bedroom door, shutting it behind him. I threw my phone somewhere on the bed and looked up at him. "I don't know what's wrong with me Lou. I've been tired for the past two weeks, I've been crying non-stop and I'm just losing it!" I cried, louder than I probably should have done.

"Baby don't say that. There's nothing wrong with you okay? You're perfect and you're mine. And I love you." Louis said into my neck. I smiled at how he's trying to help, but that soon went away when I got a phone call from my mother.

"Hello?" I said down the phone, my voice shaking.

"Hello Eleanor." My father said in his strict voice, this is not going to be good.

"Hey daddy. What's up?" I said, trying to act normal, when in reality I was far from it.

"Your mother and I have been to see your lecturer at University. He said your grades are going down. What's wrong with you?" He sounded as if I was going mad.

"Dad I'm fine. I graduate in three weeks and I know my grades are falling, but I'm spending time with Louis in London, and right now we're in Miami with the boys. I told Mr Harrison that yesterday morning and he said it was fine." I groaned.

"Fine, but don't expect to be living in this house if your grades aren't how they should be when you graduate. Love you." He said bluntly. Well that hurt.

Before I could say anything, the line went dead. I groaned and threw my phone back onto the bed and buried my face in my hands. "It's going to be okay baby. I promise." Louis cooed as he rubbed my back. I threw my arms around his neck and pulled him closer to me. His warm body sent the familiar sensation of sparks through my body.