Chapter 2

You walk down the street with you new plush toy in hand. In your mind you think of names that might fit him such as Richard, Seth, Percy, and Dante. But you have not made up your mind yet. It's about 7:30 when you finally get home. Your mother was in the living room with your father watching tv and not paying attention to anything else happening at the moment. You can hear your brother play his radio loudly from his room. You call out to your parents 

"mom,dad I'm home." No reply as always.

Heading to the side room you walk with your plush in hand. As you got to the side room you could of swore you heard a giggle and felt the toy move on it's own. You walk to the door on the left that Leads to the basement. You always when to the basement when you got home. It was the closest thing you had to your own room, but alas it was not fit to become a bedroom. There where only a few rugs on the concrete floor and the drywall has become quite moldy and worn down over the years. You had a small wooden desk and chair that had chipping paint on it. You had gotten it out of the neighbors trash a few years back. There also was a very old Computer that had yellowed with age. That once belong to your father but has since been replaced with a much newer model. You sat at your chair and began to work on your homework.

CRASH! you are shoken from your work by the sound of a glass bottle hitting a wall upstairs. You can hear you mom and dad yelling at each other. This was not uncommon they got in a big fight a few times each month. You try to go back to your work and ignore them. You are able too for a little bit. But then you hear them talk about you. 

"Your a piece of shit just like Y/n!" Your father yells. 

"Don't compare me to that brat!" She chimes in. You begin to cry hard as they continue their fight upstairs. You grab your bunny and hug him hard enough to make some of his straw come out. Your tears fell slowly soaking the top of the plush. 

"Why can't mommy and daddy love me like I love them?" You manage to say between sobs. After some time they stopped and presumably when to bed. You were too scared to go upstairs s and sleep on the couch so you just laid on one of the rugs with you bunny plush in hand. 

"At least I have you" you say to the toy before you fall asleep one the cold floor.

A/N sorry this took some time to updated I have been a bit busy with my homeschooling, and such so I have not really had the time to sit down and plan out the next chapter till now. Hope you all enjoy let me know what you think of it so far. -vuolst