02

So after A very uneventful day I had a very uneventful dinner then I decided to go to an old music store to buy some new music for my new street dancing competition so Im on Google right now and trying to find the closest music store that carried more punk pop music .... And bingo there it is it's only about A 20 minute walk away so I go put on my new combat boots that go perfectly well with my outfit that is a Green Day shirt,leather jacket and black riped skinny jeans I open the door and yell "mom I'm leaving to go get music" I wait five seconds and she yelled "OK honey look for apartment when you're gone too". The thing about my mom and mine relationship is that I don't want to live alone yet because I want free food and she wants me out so she doesn't  have to pay for my free food .so as I'm walking about two blocks away I see a beautiful park perfect for practicing my street dancing and I look cross the street and there's an apartment complex "I'm just going to go see if there's anything in there " I mumbled to myself apparently there's an apartment for a lease so me and the landlord made plans to talk about apartment  in three days as I continue on walking to the music store..."Yes finally I found it"I go into the store and the little bell rings "hi is there anything I can do for you today" cute boy that kind of resembled a asian puppy I try and hold in a laugh and say "i'm trying to find some good music for my street dancing but I'm not really into all that pop bubble gum shit im more into green day ,nirvana anything like that ,I like to remix them"
"Oh that's Michaels specialty" he said with a laugh "oh OK where can I find this Michael?"i said "One second ..MICHAEL!"
He yelled and I heard a faint "ya" from a cross the store and I can see some really awesome green hair coming from behind a shelf of CDs as he comes closer all I can say is damn boy
" hi I'm Michael"