2 Hanging Out

Thomas

After I went home I couldn't stop thinking of Dylan. I think I like him. I decided to hang out with him today and got dressed in red jeans a blue shirt and black shoes. I walked over to his house and knocked. My mom knows I'm gay so it wouldn't matter if I told her I like Dylan. He answered to door and I smiled at him. "Hey my mom's not home so if you just want to hang in my room with me it's fine" "ok that's fine" I noticed he was shirtless and I was starring "you like what you see" I blushed and we went up to his room. I was about to sit on the floor but he grabbed my waist and put me on the bed. We sat and talked for a while then we're started to watch a scary movies and I kept hiding my face in his chest. (Idk if they like scary movies or not but it's just for the book) I soon stared to drift to sleep with my head on Dylan's chest and our arms wrapped around eachother.

Dylan

Thomas soon fell asleep and I laid down with him head still on my chest and our arms wrapped around eachother. "I think I like you Tommy" I whispered and fell asleep next to a beautiful boy.

Dylan's mom

When I got home I walked up stairs to check on Dylan when I saw him and Thomas cuddleing and sleeping with a scary movie in the DVD player. I took a picture and sent it to Tom's mom.

Comvo

Tm-i think Tom likes him

Dm-why do you say that

Tm-cuz Tom is gay and he told me this morning he couldn't stop thinking of Dylan

Dm-aww that's so cute Dylan is gay too but he's to scared to tell anyone he was crying when he told me he thought I would hate him for it.

Tm-oh wow I'm sorry he would think that

Dm-its fine I mean how can he not be scared.

Tm-well thank you for the picture it's so adorable I hope they do like eachother cuz they would be a cute couple

Dm-lol yes yes they would.

End of convo

Dylan

I woke up and looked over at a peaceful sleeping Tommy. He was so cute I couldn't help my self and I kissed his nose and for head. He slowly opened his eyes and smiled at me. I smiled back and stood up and asked him "hey you hungry" "um yeah a little why" "come on I think my mom is home making lunch". I then got a text at the same time as Tommy. We both looked at them and blushed. We walked down stairs and my mom just finished making mac n' cheese. "Oh hi boys your awake" "really mom you had to take a picture" "Yes it was adorable" I smiled at her and said "yeah ok" she pulled me aside and said "you like him don't you" "y-yeah I do mom is that bad" "no honey just don't be moving to fast with him get to know him he's been through a lot" "I know mom I also need to know if he likes me too"