You Want Me - Three.

Start from the beginning

"Scared about what?"

"I'm scared that ill rewin this."

"Rewin our friendship or this sort of relationship?" I asked confused.

"Both."

"Noah you'll always be my best friend. Though all our ups and downs we'll always have each other." I pressed my lips to his. "If you really knew me Noah, you'd know that you're the only person i care about the most." I smiled and he pulled me closer to him.

"I cant loose you B I'm nothing without you." He pressed his lips against mine, i wrapped my arms around his neck, sliding my fingers through his hair. He pushed me up against the counter i wrapped my lags around his waste keeping him close to me. He pushed his tongue into my mouth, our tongues fighting for dominance, he tasted like mints. I moaned as he pressed his erection into me.

"Woah there kids lets keep it PG here. Calm those hormones, atleast wait untill were out of the house." My dad laughed.

"Sorry dad." I said my face turing beat red.

"Its alright i remember when i was your age." He winked before walking out of the kitchen.

"That was not embrassing at all."

"Yeah not at all." Noah laughed kissing me once again.

"Noah time to go!" Mrs. Riley called from the other room.

"Bye sweetheart."

"Bye Noah." I kissed him again before he left.

<3

Friday came faster the i expected this means movie night and its at my place. Thank goodness my parents left for Egypt on Wednesday.

"Alright its movie night tonight. Any one have any movies that they want to watch?" I asked sitting down at the table.

"Titanic!" Leah smiled, everyone groaned.

"Come on Leah you've seen that movie a million times!" Robert said.

"But its such an amazing movie!"

"Leah no, any other movies?"

"Beastly?" Sydney said.

"Yes! i have been wanting to see that!" I said. "Any others?" I asked.

"How about Bridesmaids?" Noah said kissing me on the cheek.

"Isnt that a chick flick?" Connor asked.

"Yeah but its freaking hilarious!" Noah said.

"You've seen it?"

"Yeah rented it with the family last week."

"Okay so we have two movies is that good?" I asked looking around the group.

"Sounds good what time should we come to your place?" Robert asked.

"Seven should be good."  I said then pulled out my cell and texted Noah.

Be at my place @ 5 30 ;)

<3

 The doorbell rang at five thirty i smiled and fixed my hair before answering the door.

"So you ring doorbells now?" I smiled at him.

"Yeah i thought i would be formal and polite today." He winked. I laughed stepping out of the way to let him in.

"So why am i here so early?"

"To have a little fun." I winked grabbing his hand and pulling him up to my room.

I closed the door behind us making sure to lock it. I looked up at him, he smiled down at me and kissed my lips. I wrapped my hands around his neck and pulled him closer to me. We stumbled back and fell to my bed. I licked his lower lip asking for an entrance. He opened his mouth, i slipped my tongue in, both our tongues dancing together. I moaned as he pressed his erection into me. His lips left mine and traveld down my neck sucking on my soft spot. My hands traveled down his back. I slipped my hands under his shirt, my fingers gliding across his abs. I pulled his shirt off leaving him in his jeans.

I felt his hand tavel up my leg and under my skirt. He pushed my underwear aside and sliped his finger inside me. I gasped his surprise as i dug my fingers into his back at the slight pain.

"Mmm Noah!" I moaned out his name as he worked his finger against my walls. He crashed his lips against mine and slid another finger inside of me, causing me to whimper in pain.

"Im sorry baby." He whispered his lips lightly brushing against mine at every word.

I glided my hands down his chest to his pants. I unbuttoned his pants pushing them down with my feet. I pushed my hand inside of his boxers grabbing his shaft and working my hand up and down picking up speed as he worked his fingers inside of me faster and faster.

I felt myself reaching my climax knowing Noah was reaching his too. I felt fireworks erupt from inside of me causing me to scream out his name the same time he shouted mine in complete pleasure.

He pulled his fingers out from inside of me and kissed me one last time before rolling off of me.

"I cant believe you're an 18 year old virgin."

"Ha, at least I'm not an 18 year old whore." I teased. "Besides i think i just lost half of my virginity." I said looking at him.

"I could take the other half too if you want." He winked.

"Some other time." I smiled.

"You'd let me take your virginity?" He asked slightly surprised.

"Yeah you're one of my best friends. I would rather it be you then some asshole." I said. "Well you are an asshole but i think you get my point."

"Ouch." He smiled and leaned over to kiss me. "We got to get up everyone will be here soon." He looked at the clock.

I sighed, "Yeah i guess so." I got up and changed out of my sweaty cloths not caring that Noah saw me in my bra and underwear.

"Damn baby you're just asking me to take you now."

I laughed, "Get dressed Noah."

Noah followed me down stairs just wearing his jeans... he looked like a GOD! I hared the doorbell ring as i was bringing the chips into the living room.

"Can you get that?"

"Yeah sure."

"Noah baby wheres your shirt?" I snapped my head towards the door when i heard that very familiar voice.

'What the fuck is she doing here?'I thought angrily.

______________________________________________________

Oh man guys that took me forever to type up! Who do you think  is at the door? :O

I think its pretty predictable....

VOTE AND COMMENT!!!

I would like to get at least 10votes for this chapter. If i don't that's okay too not getting the amount of votes i want will not stop me from updating!!

Love you guys! :D

Edited