#2

Two years. You'd been up in the Glade for two damn years, surrounded by dozens of boys and a huge, unsolvable maze. It seemed as though the only thing keeping you from going insane was Newt, he kept you steady through all the crap WICKED can throw at you. And now, finally, after so long, you and Newt had confessed your feelings for each other – and, God, did things escalate quickly.

You were caught in Newt's embrace, your hands in his hair and his tongue in your mouth. He had you backed up against the wall of your room in the Homestead, his hands planted on either side of your head. It was kind of an odd thought, you'd been wanting this to happen for literally years, and now it actually was. You loved it. Subtly, you urged him to bring you down onto the bed. He sat you down carefully, you braced yourself on one hand while the other remained glued to his neck.

You broke the kiss to tug your shirt over your head, Newt doing the same. You let your hands travel over his torso, running your fingers along the lines of his abs. Shifting your weight, you slid your jeans off of your legs and threw them onto the floor, and sat further on the edge of the bed. Suddenly his lips were attached to your neck, and you could feel him sucking several dark red spots onto the soft skin of your neck. A fire started burning in your core, growing stronger as Newt kissed a trail down your chest, between your breasts, and down your stomach. He stopped at the waistlines of your panties, frozen. After a few more seconds of waiting, you propped yourself up on your elbows to see what Newt was waiting for.

Newt sat there, biting his lip. He blinked a couple of times, swallowing. It was as if he was contemplating what to do next.

"Newt?" you asked softly. He looked up at you with innocent eyes, a totally different vibe flowing throughout the room. "Newt, what's wrong?" you sat up completely.

"I- I don't know, I just... I'm a bit unsure about what to do," he looked down, embarrassed at his lack of knowledge.

You smiled at how cute he was being, "It's okay.. I could always teach you," you suggested, biting your lip.

Newt looked up at you, a slight hint of lust shining through his eyes. He hooked his hands under your thighs, pulling you closer to the edge of the bed. His hands crept up to your panties slowly, and he looked up into your eyes for extra reassurance. You nodded, and he slowly slid your panties down. You watched him as he stared, taking everything in.

"Okay, you said, breaking the silence, "Start off simple. Kiss me."

"Uhh, okay," Newt scrunched his eyebrows together and got up, leaning over your body and connecting your lips. You giggled and broke the kiss, pushing him off of you.

"Not there, silly. Down there," you gestured towards your lower regions. He did a double take, blushing at his misunderstanding.

"Right," he sighed, and you chuckled lightly. The comedic vibe faded quickly, though, as Newt gingerly kissed his way back down to your centre. His eyes flickered up to meet yours and you couldn't help but smile. This boy really amazes you, even in moments as intimate as this one he can still manage to be so- hOLY SHIT. An abrupt wave of pleasure hit you as Newt's lips connected with your core. He kissed you there again, your hand shooting out and finding its way to the back of his head, pushing him further into you.

It grew hard to believe that he was new at this, it felt like he was a professional. Newt continued sucking on you, fueled by the noises you were making. It became clear that he was getting the hang of things as you felt him kiss you roughly.

His hands crept upwards, gripping your thighs and holding you in place. Moans tore through your throat uncontrollably, increasing in volume when Newt started using his tongue. He kept pleasuring you; kissing, sucking, licking up every inch of you. Everything he was doing brought you closer and closer to the edge. You could feel the fire erupting within you when all of a sudden -

nothing. Everything stopped. The ecstasy Newt was working you up to seemed to fade as your high dropped quickly. You groaned and sat up on your elbows once again.

"Baby, why'd you stop?" you asked in breathless urgency. Newt didn't say anything, just shook his head. "Newt, what's wrong?"

"Nothing's wrong, I mean you're just so perfect and.." he sighed, sitting on the bed next to you, "I'm a nervous wreck here. I just... I don't want to mess up but I can't help but feel like that's all I'm doing. And you're so bloody beautiful and, ugh, I'm sorry I'm so bad at this, Y/N. I'm so, so, so, so sor-"

You cut him off right then and there, kissing him hard on the lips. You shifted from your position and moved to straddle him, your lips melted into his, instantly cheering him up.

The lust from before was still there, though, and your hands travelled down Newt's body – past his chest, over his abs, and down to the button of his jeans. Nimbly, you undid both his button and the zipper.

"Y/N, what're you doing?" Newt asked nervously.

"I'm showing you that you don't have anything to be sorry for. You were absolutely fucking perfect," you kissed him sweetly, "and I'm gonna make you feel as good as you made me feel. Because you deserve it."

With that, you got out of Newt's lap and sat yourself down on the floor in front of him. Carefully you tugged his jeans down his thighs before taking them off completely.

Newt's erection became obvious, the tent in his underwear wasn't doing much to hide it. But that didn't matter, as his underwear was off in no time. You gasped at the sight of him, fuck, he was bigger than you expected. Biting your lip, you reached out and gripped him tightly in your hand, earning a strained gasp from Newt.

The tension in the room grew as you moved your head to the side, bringing your mouth closer to his head. You looked up at Newt once more, with his brows knit together and his lip caught between his teeth. Ever so slowly you moved down and kissed the tip, feeling Newt flinch as you took it into your mouth. You swirled your tongue around just the tip, sucking lightly on it. You watched Newt squirm as you toyed with him, twisting his fingers into the sheet of the bed.

Finally you gave up the teasing, and took him deeper into your mouth. Newt's jaw slacked, and he stared at you intently. You pulled him out of your mouth and licked a line from the base of his shaft to the very tip. Newt whimpered with every move of your tongue and mouth.

You swallowed him once again, inching yourself further down. Slowly but surely, you took as much of him as you could into your mouth. When you felt him at the back of your throat you started sucking. Newt groaned loudly as you worked on him, and it took everything in him not to thrust into your mouth.

"Bloody hell, Y/N," was all he could muster. You let your hand take care of what you couldn't fit in your mouth, pumping him furiously. Your lips slid over his cock quickly, urging him to cum. You released him from your mouth and pressed your tongue flat against him before taking him back in. You sucked on him harder, feeling his body tense and his abs tighten. It was Newt's turn to moan now, and, God, the way he moaned was so hot. It only made you work him faster. His body jerked as you did your best to match the speed of your lips with that of your hand. You both knew Newt was close, and he needed his release. He gave into the pleasure, his hands flying out to the back of your head, and you let him guide your mouth faster onto him.

You squeezed his base tightly and that's all it took for him to hit his high. His body tensed and his jaw clenched as you felt his release hit the back of your throat. You continued sucking lightly, trying to elongate his pain for as long as possible, Newt moaning all the while. He let out a loud grunt as you took him out of your mouth.

"God, Y/N, that was... I don't even know what to say," Newt panted breathlessly. You only wiped the corner of your mouth and sat down next to him, kissing his nose lovingly.

"You don't have to say anything. And you especially don't have to apologize for what you call 'messing up.' You did perfect, and nobody could ever make me feel the way you make me feel," you hugged him tightly, enjoying the sweetness of the moment.

Newt planted a kiss on your head, "Do you really mean that?" he asked and you looked up at him.

"Of course," you smiled and he smiled back. "Though, I would've liked to have finished."

Newt pouted at you, but soon broke out in giggles as he took you into his lap, kissing you before laying you back on the bed.