Over my head (Louis Tomlinson)

My first story don't judge okay,I'm not very good at writing story this is my first time okay..... you may began this story enjoy :)

--------------------------------------------------------------

Alex's P.O.V

BEEP

BEEP

BEEP

So before i start my day let me introduce myself, my full name is Alejandra Maria William my mom is from Spain and my dad is from London. I have twin brothers who are 12 year olds and a older sister who is 24 years old, i have two dogs, i speak two languages which are Spanish and English. Lots of people confuse me for an American cause i don't have an British accent well neither do my twins brother but oh well what ya gonna do. I live in Doncaster, i use to live in London and i'm 17 years old and yeah so back to the story.

I wake up to my alarm clock and I really hate Mondays, I got ready for my first day of school and went down stairs noticing that no one was home.

You see about 3 weeks ago I had moved from London and I know how come I'm starting school well I have NO idea that's my parents problem not mine and I'm really scared of my mom when you annoy her she starts cursing in Spanish but they're not abusive they're more like fun,cool,chill,people and they try to act like young which is embarrassing so yeah I guess thats a normal life for me.

When i go to the kitchen I see a note from my parents ...

Sweet Heart we're going on a business trip for 4 weeks your brothers are staying with your sister so you have the whole house to yourself and remember don't do something stupid OK well have fun Lots Of Love Mom and Dad xxxx

I know what your thinking, 'lucky you get the house for yourself' but it gets really boring cause my parents have a rule that I follow cause one time I was singing when no one was home and my parents told that I have a good voice but they never heard me before. So I believe that there are secret hidden cameras in my house.

I see what time it is and I get the keys to my Black Hummer before I'm late for school.

( Skip car ride)

I get to school on time I get out of my car and someone comes behind me.

" Ahhh"

" Did I scare you princess?" he similes at me

" Well I wouldn't be scared if you didn't come behind me and scare the shit out me."

" Awwww it's ok princess so what's your name?"

"First of all its none of your business to know my name and second don't call me princess."

"Ok darling whatever you say."

"Pervert." I mumbled so he could hear.

"What did you say? I heard you say something."

"Nothing, nothing, well I have to go to get my class schedule."

" Wait do you mind if i show you are around the school ."

"Ummm ok, let's go I don't really want to be late to class," I said cause I really didn't want to stay longer with him

" Ok lets go."

LOUIS'S P.O.V

I see this girl come out of her cool and when i see her she looks really pretty, so when she gets out I come behind her and she screams.

" Ahhh"

" Did I scare you princess." as I smile at her

" Well I wouldn't be scared if you didn't come behind me and scare the shit out me." awww. she kind of sounds if she from America.

" Awwww it's ok princess so what's your name?"

"First of all its not of your business to know my name and second don't call me princess ." wow she in a pissy mood

" Ok darling whatever you say."

" Well I have to go to get my class schedule."

"Wait do you mind if I show you around the school ."

"Ummm ok, let's go I don't really want to be late to class," she said as if she was annoyed.

" Ok lets go."

As we get to the office the lady in the front desk that i see almost every day cause I'm get in trouble a lot .But I'm fine cause I'm with this pretty girl.

All I could say in my mind is that I'm starting to like this girl.I don't know why but I am.

"So I never got your name."

"my name is Alejandra but call me Alex for short."

"Wow what a beautiful name you have .so where you from?"

"I'm from London but a lot of people think I'm from America because I don't have an accent but its cause my mom is not from here but my dad is."

"Ohhh that's interesting I like your accent ."

"Thanks " she blushed

O.M.G I made her blushed she so cute when she blushes with that beautiful long luscious hair of hers and with that amazing smile of hers.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hope you liked it..:)

don't forget to Vote, Comment, and Share!!!!