“Nothing Zayn, I was just…you know…thinking about all the things I’m going to do to you when we get back home.” I covered myself with a lie I knew would work, he could never stay mad when I promised sex.

Within an instance his face turned from a scowl to a naughty smile.

“Just you wait till I get you indoors.”

I smiled at him but only to hide the dread I felt inside. I loved Zayn but I wasn’t in love with him anymore being with him felt so wrong but I couldn’t let go, I wasn’t brave enough.

We pulled up outside of the apartment block Zayn lived in, my eyes instantly panned to Harry’s bedroom window; there was no sign of anyone inside which was a big relief. I couldn’t face running into him right now, especially with Zayn present.

Zayn took my hand tightly, almost as if he was afraid I was about to run away. We power walked to the lift and I held my breath as the doors opened, breathing out when I was certain Harry wasn’t about to appear from it.

Get a grip, Tayla. You can’t go on like this, get over your silly little crush.

Zayn pulled me inside of his apartment, pushing me up against the front door; his left hand pushed it closed while his right hand held me in place. He stared into my eyes, his light brown orbs piercing deep into my soul. I felt a mix of anxiety and desire although I couldn’t be sure the desire was aimed at him.

“I –“ I was silenced by Zayn’s finger placed lightly across my pink stained lips.

“Sssh.” He whispered.

His finger fell from my mouth, replaced immediately by his plump moist lips. Catching my bottom lip inbetween his lips as he began kissing me, Zayn ran his right hand up the side of my body, resting it on my waist. Nudging my legs apart with his knees I felt how hard he was already as his body pushed up against mine. My short dress rose even higher as he began to rub himself against me, sending tingles up my body. He began alternating between sucking the skin of my neck and kissing the tender spots. Zayn’s right hand slid down from my waist, leaving a tickly trail as it made its way to my panties. Rubbing over them, he stopped kissing my neck for a moment and looked at me with an eyebrow raised and a slight smirk on his face.

“This wet already?” He teased before tugging my panties down in one swift pull.

The cold breeze that hit my area caused me to shiver; this only tightened Zayn’s grip on me even more. Zayn fondled the belt of his jeans, pulling them and his boxers down while still focusing all the attention on my neck. Once he was free I reached down to begin stroking him only to have my arm pulled away. Zayn forcefully turned me around so I was facing the door, my arm pulled behind my back. Lifting up my dress to reveal my bum, he spanked me once, leaving a stinging sensation and almost definitely a red mark. I moaned softly as he teased me, pushing the tip of his cock into me slowly then pulling out again.

“Beg me.” He demanded. “I’ll only fuck you if you beg me.”

“Please fuck me. Please.” I begged, my voice breaking with anticipation.

With one quick move, Zayn pushed himself inside of me. I shrieked as a mixture of pain and pleasure hit me. I pressed my free hand against the door trying to stay upright as Zayn pounded into me hard, still clutching my arm behind my back.

“I love fucking you like the nasty bitch you are.” Zayn moaned, his voice breathless.

Waves of pleasure washed over my entire body with every thrust bringing me closer to my climax.

“Harder, Zayn. Please.” I begged, my face pushed up against the door as he obliged.

Zayn pounded harder and faster than ever before, I screamed out in pleasure. My legs trembled as my orgasm came crashing down fast, I struggled to keep upright. As I tightened around his cock, I heard Zayn mumble: