Chapter Five: Volturi trouble...poor Renesmee

As we left the castle Alec made sure i never left his side - where ever i went he went as well except to the bathroom that was Jane and then it was back to Alec, the travel to the clearing felt quick and smooth but being on the otherside of the clearing feeling the pain radiating off my family and friends with the wolves hurt more then words can explain.

My family meant everything to me and i wasnt done living my plans through...why did the Volturi have to make living such a hard way of life, i was happy and wasnt causing any trouble knowing my family they were planning on leaving after this and i wouldnt be able to put my plan into action now thats annoying me. Looking through my family from those i could see i locked eyes with Jake and the pain coming from him only made things worse, my family tried reasoning with them but it wasnt enough and i wasnt bound to let my family and friends go down over my exsistence. Turning my attention to Zafrina and Kate the three of us smiled and i knew they'd gotten my point, as they waited for my signal i looked at mom as she looked at me and i used our special bond to get her to shield our family and friends as she slightly nodded Alec tightened his hold on me just like i knew he would and i smiled looking at Sam i heard him growl and i smirked reaching up i pulled the hood over Alec's head as he looked at me Zafrina took hold of the Volturi guards and leaders with her gift. As that happened Jake growled and i rolled my eyes as Alec whispered 'what are you doing' i smiled and whispered 'getting us out of this and keeping my family intacted' confusion crossed his face and i shook my head and said "look just dont look towards my family" stepping back he lifted the hood and looked around at the still standing blind sighted leaders his sister and the rest of the guards, looking back at me i smiled and said "you wanted out Alec we're the only ones that'll give you a chance" he smiled and i placed my hand on his arm as Sam growled, looking back i nodded to uncle Emmett and dad as they raced over to us i spun Alec in my place and they grabbed him and i went to run with them when someone grabbed me a scream escaped me and in seconds Kate with mom was there in my defence, mom grabbed me as Kate killed the guard that had grabbed me.

As mom took me back over to my family and friends cousin Kate lite the guard on fire, i smiled as Alexis stepped forward and went over to the leaders and said "a guard down and so easily distracted...pity we have then you'll ever have!" spinning around i felt Zafrina faulter for a second and screamed out 'Alexis!' but Felix was a split second to fast and feeling the pain destroy aunt Alice all over again, i looked past mom as grandpa Carlisle uncle Jasper and Garrett held her back from getting revenge over her step sister. Once aunt Alice had calmed down and Kate was back in the safety of moms shield i nodded to Carmen who tapped Zafrina letting the Volturi go from her control, they looked around as a fire was burning on their side and our side stood strong as ever. When they looked at us Alec freed himself from uncle Emmett and dad and stood on one side as Jake in wolf form stood on the other side, Aro locked eyes with me and then Alec and said "it turns out she's better then we thought...she's no threat to us but a mere threat to the humans we'll leave that to her family, we've lost a few today...no need to risk anymore" and just like that the Volturi leaders and guards disappeared leaving behind the smoke pit of one of their guards and unfortunetly one of ours, once they were gone mom pulled me to her in a hug as dad hugged us both looking back at Alec Edward smiled and i half laughed and said "dad no" dad looked at me and said "it was just a thought you were gone for a few days sweetie" i shook my head and said "i know but no i'd never do that he knows i have an imprint" dad nodded and Alec said "she's right.. Jake's a lucky one thats for sure" my family laughed as Jake looked at me and i smiled as Jake stepped closer to me, i ran my hand through his fur and quietly said 'you were always the one Jake' he bumped me with his nose and raced off with Sam and the others to talk.

Looking at Alec and then my parents Esme looked at Carlisle and Alec and i both smiled as Esme said "come on lets all head home" mom and dad hugged me again before uncle Emmett challenged them to a race off home, cousin Kate joined on my other side as Alec and i followed the rest of our family and friends home. Getting home with Alec and cousin Kate, i was about to walk inside when i heard a car pull into our driveway. Hearing the sound of footsteps coming for the door uncle Emmett blocked the front door and dad turned to Zafrina as Kate said "better get rid of them fast Renesmee or its a blood bath for sure" i nodded as Kate and Alec slipped in past uncle Emmett to help keep them inside, as i turned around i heard Sam and his pack in the trees just waiting as Jake Seth and Leah joined me on the porch. As i looked at them the car pulled up and all i could smell was Brittany's perfume, Leah and Seth held back a growl as Jake looked at me and i smiled as i said "no time like the better" slight confusion crossed his face and i smirked and said "lets finish this for good" in saying that i walked down off the porch as Paul and Embry joined me, looking at them we all smirked as Brittany and her skanky friends got out and she looked at me and said "look out two for the price of one!" i heard the boys growl and smirked as Brittany said "what are you smirking at you know their out of your leage Renesmee" i half laughed and said "i know their untouchable by me skank...meet my brothers Paul Embry and Seth" she glared at me and said "who's she then...and you dont have any brothers!" i smirked and said "they are my brothers and that my sister Leah, their the best brothers and sister a girl could have!" Brittany "your lieing Renesmee!" i half smirked and said "your right in a way their still my family but Paul and Embry are still untouchable by a skank like you cause they already have girlfriends, Seth and Leah are brother and sister anyway" she rolled her eyes and said "i dont care about them i want him!" as she point past us to Jake, a small growl escape him and i smiled as i looked back at him and said "alright, i'll make you a deal Brittany" she looked back at me and said "what kind of deal" i smirked and said "we settle this tonight at the party in the clearing on the outskirts of town..." Brittany "there's no party on out there i'd know about it other wise" i looked at her friends as all their phones beeped and her friend said "she's not kidding" Brittany "who's party is it then smartass" i smirked and stepped forward saying "it's...mine! so we have a deal or not wanna gets him...best dressed enough to impress him" she stepped closer closing the distance between us and said "i'll be there...oh and you have yourself a deal best dressed win" i held back the smirk as they got in their car and left, Paul and Embry playfully shoved me.