Chapte Two

"Eunkyung!" I run a hand through my hair and look at my outfit. I bite my bottom lip and grab my pink glasses, sliding them on and fixing my yellow and grey button down, making sure the buttons down the middle are straight and that my white ripped jeans look nice.

"Coming tiger." I open the door and he sets a white hat on my head.

"Let’s go." I smile up at him.

"ok." the middle aged man towers over me, his hair on a crew cut. He’s like my father, Tiger is, and he’s really nice to me but overly protective too. We get into his black truck and he hands me a stack of paper.

"I got a script for you last night, please read it over." I nod and look at it. An action, science fiction, romance movie? Hm. I look at the pages. All of BIGBANG is in this. sooooo cooool! So I am supposed to be this subject that G-dragon's father created. After a summer party at his house the guys find me in the lab, the door left ajar. And then there is some hiding, running, shooting, kidnapping and stuff like that. Eek, I’m so excited.

"Eunkyung." I look up at Tiger.

"Yes?" he looks over at me, his face the same as always.

"Good luck." I nod and smile.

"Thank you, I will do my best."

~

"Lee Eunkyung." I turn to see G-Dragon. I bow and smile.

"Good morning." he smiles.

"I’m so glad that i could see you again, i didn't think i would be able too." i shrug, fixing my bangs.

"Then i guess its fate huh?" i chuckle and pat his shoulder, sitting down, after bowing to the other members.

"So, let’s see, in the first scene it's just you guys then later on you find me chain to the wall, gagged and blind folded." I bite my bottom lip, looking over the lines.

"Is this English?" Taeyang scoots his chair over.

"Yes, it says 'please don't hurt me, please.'" I nod and think it over in my head then look at him.

"Please don't hurt me, please." he smiles.

"That’s great." I smile.

"Thank you oppa." I write down how to pronounce it then lean back.

"So..., Top, you start it." he looks at me.

'ah, yeah."

~

"let's take a break." I nod and Daesung waddles over.

"hello." I feel a smile rise onto my face.

"hi." he smiles awkwardly and I bite my bottom lip.

"oppa." he looks up.

"I’m older than you?" I nod.

"by about a month." he chuckles and I continue what I was saying.

"oppa, do you want me to tell you a secret?" he nods his head up and down. he looks just like a puppy, begging for food. I lean over and whisper in his ear.

"you’re my favorite." he gasps and I make a shushing motion.

"really?" I nod and smile.

"you're super funny and whenever I was down, if I could find some free time, I would watch family outing, I so want to be in an episode, it looks like a lot of fun." he smiles shyly and moves his shoulders, causing me to laugh and hit his shoulder lightly.

"oppa, you're too funny."

~

"I think that's it for today, Tiger is outside." I stand and bow.