Chapter 1 (Let's Be Crazy)

Hunter's POV:

I just got started in the music business. Finally I got to pursue my dream, and now I'm on tour with Carrie Underwood! It all happened so fast and I'm kinda in shock from everything. But one night, after my concert in LA, I got to meet the fan who won my contest on twitter.

"@HunterHayes I love you soooooo much! And yes I know this is my 100th tweet to you but tyour amazing! Seat 5 row G 197. <3"

100 tweets! That's insane. I thought she was gonna be one of those crazy fans who just squeals and can't even talk to you when you meet them. But she was different......And her name was Lena.

"oh my gosh it's so amazing to meets you! You are literally my role model, music means everything to me."

Wow. She was already perfect. With her straight, dirty blonde hair. Her gorgeous light brown eyes that make you want to melt. And her bright smile would make anyone's day instantly better. She had already taken my heart by storm....I guess I needed a storm warning huh?

"That's amazing! I'm so glad I've had such an impact on my fans!" I told her. But really, I'm just glad I've had such an impact on HER.

"I was wondering if you could sign my t-shirt?"

"Sure!"

After I finished signing her shirt we went to my studio, this was part of the contest.

"I can't believe I'm at your actual recording studio! This is amazing! I wish I could record my own music here."

"You write music?"

"Yeah! I've got a bunch of great songs that I've written, I carry my best ones in my book so that if I got an opportunity, I could show someone. Do you want to see them?"

"Yeah sure."

I start reading her songs one by one. They are absolutely incredible. They might even be better than mine! And They were all about love....I wonder if she is dating anyone?

"These are amazing! I can't believe you can write lyrics so well."

"Thanks! You have no idea how great that is to hear, coming from you!"

"Those songs are all about love, do you have a boyfriend?"

"Not at the moment, I just wrote them 

on past experiences."

Yes! She isn't seeing anyone! I mentally do a happy dance and I don't realize she has wondered off. I suddenly start to hear singing....I turn the corner and see that it's her. She has the voice of an angel, it's a little bit country, but she can seriously hit those high notes! Everything about her just takes my breath away. Man, I have got to ask her out soon or I might go insane!

"And now he's wrapped around her finger, she's the center if his whole world! And his heart belongs to that sweet little, beautiful, wonderful, perfect all-American, giiiiirrrrrllll!"

(All-American Girl by Carrie Underwood)

"Your voice is breath taking."

"Really? You think so?"

"I know so. And I recorded it so maybe we can show my record producer!"

"Oh my gosh that would be amazing! Thank you thank you thank you!"

She ran up and hugged me. It was the best feeling ever and I got butterflies. She smelt of strawberries and honey, wow she is amazing!

Lena's POV:

I ran up to him and hugged him. His muscular arms held me tight and this moment was perfect. I know you'll think I'm just a crazy fan for saying this but I think I'm falling for hunter hayes....