where are you

austin's POV

I was in the waiting room sitting waiting for Justin to get his ass here and see if Tara was alright.
I finally had enough and went up the front desk.

"Excuse me? I was wondering if Tara Bieber's father was informed that she was here?"

"I'm sorry sir. I can't give that information out."

"Please I need to know, She will be even more upset if she doesn't see him next to her when she wakes up."

"I'm sorry. I already told you I can't give that information out. It's private. Please go and take a seat."

"I understand. Thanks." I said a little mad. I went and sat back down in my seat.

Justin's POV

I was out at dinner with Hailey. Tonight was a big night for me. Hailey and I took a seat and looked at the menu. She was looking at the menu I snapped a picture of her. I posted on instagram

"Shes the most beautufl girl in the world. She is my everything. I would do anything to make her happy. I Love her so much. There is nowhere else I would rather be then here with her."

After about 5 mins she looked up and smiled.

"I love you too."

I reached over and kissed her.

We order our dinner and I couldn't wait any longer. I got up and got down on one knee.

"Hailey. I love you so much. I can't picture myself with anyone else. I can't even imagine my life without you. I don't know how I lived everyday without you. Now that I have you, I don't want to see life without you. Your my everything. Your the love of my life. Will you do the honor of becoming my wife?"

"Oh JUJU! YES! YES! YES!" She got up and hugged me.

"I love you so much." I said hugging her tight.

After about 10 minutes of everyone taking  pictures we sat down. She wouldn't take her eyes off the ring.

I reached over and grabbed her hand.

I smiled at her.

"Do you like it?"

"Yes." She laughed.

"It was hard to pick."

She then took her phone out and took a picture of the ring.

i smiled and got on my phone to see how crazy my fans where going on twitter.

I saw the trends. We were trending so was Tara.

I thought about it.

Why would Tara be trending? Did she drop a new song? Album?

I clicked on her name and saw the tweets.

"I can't believe this is happening?"

"Praying for Tara."

"NO!!!!"

"I hope Tara is okay."

"Where is Justin?!"

"I hope Justin goes to see Tara."

I then clicked on a video that was tweeted.

"Tara Bieber was recently found inside her house over dosed on pills. We are told forming boyfriend of the pop princess Austin Mahone found Tara in the bathroom."

I stopped what I was doing and got up as fast as I could.

"Juju where are you going?"

"Tara is in the hospitle. I need to go."

"Shes fine. Juju you can't do anything shes there she is fine. You being there won't do anything, now sit back down."

"Hailey how can I be with someone who doesn't even care about my child."

I ran out and got to the car.

Austin's POV

I was still in the waiting room when I heard someone come flying through the doors.

"Tara Bieber? Where?"

"Sir please calm do-"

"I need to see her. You don't understand. I'm here father."

"Please sir I-"

I got up and calmed Justin down.

"Austin? What are you doing here?"

"Who do you think found her? You were to busy doing what ever the hell. Probably fucking your girlfriend."

"Shut the fuck up."

"She could have died."

"I got that."

"This is all your fault."

"My fault? Your the one that hurt her. You cheated on her."

"I might have done that but your not even in her life. You choose girls over Tara. You guys didn't even talk for years. You randomly come around. You hurt her. Wanna know what she said when I was in that bath tub with her? She screamed "why won't he love me?" she was talking about you!"

He then pushed me.

I went to swing but missed. A few male nurses came and took me dragged me out.

The last thing I saw was Justin going back to the front desk.

Justin's POV

I was seating waiting to see when I was going to be able to see Tara.  I was on my phone watching twitter go crazy.

"Are you Mr Bieber?"

I looked up and saw it was the doctor. I quickly got up.

"Yes thats me. Is she okay?"

"Shes okay right now. Very sleepy. We got most of the poison out but not all. We are not sure if she will make it but shes breathing on her own right now. So please give it time. "

"Please can I see her?"

"Yes. Shes in room 304."

"Thank you."

I walked up the stairs and saw room 300, 301, 302

I walked in and saw my baby laying there lifeless. Pale as a ghost. I pulled up a chair and sat next to her.  I grabbed her hand.

"Baby. I promise after this. I will spend every minute I have with you. Your my world. I was blinded and I'm so sorry. I love you so much. And I know I'm a horrible father but I'm going to work on it. I want to be a part of your life.  Please you cant leave me."

I then felt my hand being squeezed.

"I'm here." I whispered then kissed her head.