Carol and Tyler Visit

Start from the beginning

"Okay," he sighed, running his hands through my hair.

"So there's an appointment tonight in the bayou so it's kept a secret."

"Tonight? No. I can't."

"But she already made it," I frowned.

"I can't go," he said. "I have a plan to execute."

"Okay," I whispered, frowning and rubbing my flat belly. Before we could continue our conversation the doorbell rang. I groaned and hopped off Klaus' lap. We both walked to the door and Klaus groaned. I raised an eyebrow and opened the door and screamed when I saw my mom and brother. "Mom!" I shouted, hugging her tightly.

"Hi baby bro," I smirked, hugging him next.

"Carol, lovely to see you again," Klaus said. My mom shockingly hugged him. My eyebrows raised and Ty grimaced. She let him go and grinned at us. "You guys are having a baby," she stated and I laughed, nodding my head.

We pulled them inside and to the living room. "We are having a baby," I confirmed.

"Perfect timing for a family visit. I didn't want to let poor Allie down about not being able to go with her for her first appointment for the baby. I don't really think she needs to go yet. We already confirmed she's pregnant and it's rather early. But she wants to. I guess it'll make it seem more real for her," Klaus said, wrapping me in his arms.

"It will. You can hear a heartbeat. I can't," I pouted and he smiled, kissing my forehead while one of his hands, rubbed my belly affectionately.

"So maybe you two can accompany her. I don't trust these witches so I don't want her going alone. But she desperately wants an ultrasound and I don't want to deny her of that privledge," Klaus said.

"Yes! Of course I'll go," my mom smiled.

"Thank you, Carol. Tyler can I talk to you for a second?" Klaus asked him. Ty looked at him and nodded hesitantly. They left and then my mom and I squealed over the baby. She asked if Klaus and I knew what I wanted, a boy or girl. We didn't discuss it and I had no idea what I wanted yet. A little boy, another Klaus running around sounded adorable. But a little girl would be lovely too. I didn't care. I was just excited and my family was here.

Everything was pulling together. My family. Klaus' family was all gonna be reunited once Elijah was home. It was almost perfect. My friends were missing, Damon, Bonnie, Stefan, Matt, and Elena. I still can't believe Jeremy is dead.

"I shall leave you all to talk. I have errands to run. I have fun ladies at your appointment," Klaus said before coming over to me and rubbing my stomach while he placed a loving and slow kiss on my lips.

"Be safe. Call me if you need anything," he emphasized as we pulled away.

"I'll call you later. I'll be fine."

"You always say that," he frowned and I giggled, pecking his lips.

"Cause you always come to my rescue," I smiled and he nodded.

"Just call if you need anything. Rebekah should be free too if I'm not in touch. Have fun. Stay safe. I'm sorry I'm not going, but next time I will," he promised.

"It's fine. I mainly want this just for me to see our little baby," I told him and he nodded.

"If this one goes well we can go together like a week from now or something. I don't want to wait to see my baby but I don't want to make you wait you're already too excited about this," he chuckled and I nodded. With one more kiss on my lips and one on my belly, he was bidding his farewells to us all and then left out the door.