I forget him

Hey guys...writing my second chapter now...

Ismail!!hanifa!!mom said you should take your boxes to the car,we are leaving in an hour!
I called out to my brother and sister.
Ya Allah!habiba,must you scream?we are not deaf,we heard mom saying it.hanifa replied annoyed.
I just hope she doesn't scream like this at the new house.
Ismail added.
I sulked and left them to pack,we were relocating and I was really excited and for the past month I had been so busy,there wasn't even time to spare to think about hassan.
I went to my room and sat on the floor(my bed had been moved to the new house)hanifa joined me on the floor and I simply ignored her.
I wonder why I'm the only one excited about moving.
Hanifa broke into my thoughts..you are not the only one excited,we are all excited but you are exaggerating your excitement.
I looked at her weirdly and suddenly my eyes widened .
Did I just say that out loud or did you read my mind?
She let out a chuckle and made for the door..get dressed,we have 30 minutes left.

We stuffed the last box in the car and myself and hanifa joined mum in her car while Ismail joined dad.
I took a last look at the house.mehn,I'm so gonna miss you.
As I wiped an imaginary tear.
Habiba lead us in prayer..mum had taught us a lot of prayers so I didn't have a problem with that.at eleven I was halfway in memorizing the whole Quran ..
I cleared my throat and began:
(I)Bismillahi majiriyah wa moorsoha inna rabbi lagafuru raheem.
(II)rabbana atina fidunya asanatan wafil ahirati wa kina azabanar.
(III)subhanna rabika rabbi satamaya sifun wasalam alil moorsalim alhamdullilahi rabbil alamin.(amin)
************************************

It has been a week since we moved to the new house and I already made friends.Their names are Rama and hiba,they live in the houses next to mine and they are really cool.They are also going to attend the same middle school as me and I look forward to starting middle school with them.

Today is our house warming and I guess I should be excited but I'm not.why?hassan is coming
Why does he have to show up and spoil things when I'm trying to forget him.I told rama and hiba about him and they immediately didn't like him.
As I slipped into my purple dress,I saw through my rooms window that he had already arrived with his mum,dad and siblings and I knew my nun would call me soon.
Habiba!my mother's voice reached me just as I finished tying my scarf.
Coming!!I replied in a sing song voice and just as I opened the door a knock landed on my head.
Ow!!what wa -hassan!I gaped at him.
Umm-sorry I was going to knock the door not your head ..I'm really sorry ..he stuttered..
Yeah, its okay I guess.I replied shyly,then there was this awkward silence but it didn't last because he broke it.
Soo...your mom is calling you..
Yeah .I heard..
I just thought it would be nice if I helped her call you.he muttered under his breath.
Yeah thanks...and the silence again..I looked anywhere but his face and finally settled my eyes on his shoes as he kept drawing circles on the rug with his leg.
Umm.you should go now ,he finally spoke.
Yeah I should.thanks for calling me though.
Anytime..he replied and gave me a small smile before turning to go downstairs..
O.m.g!!!did hassan just talk to me??and he also smiled at me...I let out a small squeal before going downstairs to greet the guests that had arrived.

I was searching for rama and hiba to tell them of what just happened,I was so happy I didn't notice anyone in my way until I hit the person who turned out to be hassan and orange juice was spilled all over my dress.
Ohh!!nooo!!!this is my favourite dress.I yelled at him,I didn't care at the moment if I had a crush on him but I softened when I saw his sad expression.
I'm so sorry.I would get you a napkin.he offered
Never mind!I will just change the dress.
That was when the two idiots i was searching for came trotting along as I scowled at them
O.m.g!!biba what happened to your dress?they screamed together.
I nodded towards hassan..he accidentally. Spilled juice on me and DON'T CALL ME BIBA I HATE. IT!!!
they gave him a dirty look and he protested.
wallahi.it was an accident.
Come on!let's get you out of these.Rama. said as they pulled me along with them.
I'm so sorry. Hassan called out after us.
No problem.I replied and gave him a small smile.
************************************
Habiba!come on..get out of bed ,it's our first day at middle school.we can't be late.Rama and hiba yelled while bouncing on my bed.
Oh!guys just five more minutes please.I groaned.
No way.get up.
I finally got up and their enthusiasm soon rubbed off on me as I got excited about by first day at middle school.
I dressed you and rama and hiba kept staring at me.
What?I raised an eyebrow at them.
You are so beautiful.they Said at the same time.
really? I asked giving them a confused look.I heard that a lot but I wasn't convinced I was.
Okay guys!come on let's go.mum who had come in unnoticed said.
We got to school fifteen minutes early and hiba,Rama and I quickly occupied front seats before joining the others for the introduction.
We were all new ,thus making it easier for us to mix with each other.
it was a stressful day and I couldn't wait to get home.At last the final bell for the day was rung.mom was already waiting outside for us.we filled her about our first day at school as we drove home.
We got home within ten minutes as hiba and Rama dropped to go to their houses.they yawned tiredly.
I guess I'm not the only tired one.
I literally dragged myself to my room as I hopped into the shower.I couldn't help but think about the boy in my class who kept starring at me.I remembered he passed a note to me just as the final bell rang and I had not opened it.i got out of shower and wore my pajamas because I knew I would sleep for a long time.I tucked my self into bed and reached for the note Alex(the boy who kept starring at me )gave me.I opened it and what I read brought a wide smile to my face. The note read:you are beautiful.habiba!.
I blushed and for the first time you believed I was beautiful.as I lay on my bed starring at my ceiling,my thoughts were immediately filled with Alex and I forgot all about hassan.
I re-read the note till sleep claimed me.^^

*Yawn*.yeah!and there goes the second chapter.I hope you guys like it.
It's pretty long though.
Biba's tiredness just rubbed off on me*yawn*.
it's 1:27am.
I really have to sleep now to prevent dozing during fair.
Salam guys.