my party pt.2

Myles pov

Wassup y'all its ur boy myles here and this is my first pov through the book.

We got to the rec center. We all parked ur cars and we got out. While we was getting out of our cars, a boy and a girl came up to emoni and the look like twins. They went up to emoni and hugged her.

Emoni: hey Toni and Tonio.

Toni: hey happy birthday bitch.

Emoni: thx bitch.

Tonio: happy birthday emoni.

Emoni: thx. So where is y'all boyfriend and girlfriend at.

Toni: they over there by the door.

Emoni: well go get them.

Toni: ok but first u got to introduce us to ur friends.

Emoni: ok. This is ray, roc, prodigy, myles, Princeton, Jadah, zariah, Bahja, zonnique, and Breaunna. And this is Antonio and Antonia.

Antonia is fine but I got a girlfriend. After emoni introduce us to her cousin we started to walked where Antonia and Antonio boyfriend and girlfriend is at. Wen we got to them I can't believe who was antonia boyfriend is and Antonio girlfriend is to. It is diggy and Lourdes( Bahja sister)

Diggy: wassup y'all.

Emoni: Toni u didn't tell me u was going out with diggy and Tonio u didn't tell me u was going out with Lourdes.

Tonio: y should I.

Emoni: because Bahja is her sister.

Tonio: fr I didn't know that.

Emoni: yup but anyways let's go in so I can enjoy my party.

All the girls: yesss turn up.

Jadah: wat time is it?

Girls: twerk and turn up time.

All the boys started to laugh. We went in the center and the D.J. called emoni name.

D.J.: aye emoni the birthday girl is in the house. Makes some room for emoni.

Everybody turned around and saw that we was at the door. They move so we can walked. We walked In front of the D.J. emoni walked up on the stage and the D.J. gave her the microphone.

Emoni: hey everybody. I want to thank everyone for coming. I have mindless behavior and the omg girlz preforming today. We have food and drinks over there. So help y'all self. And TURN UP.

Emoni gave the microphone to the D.J. and she went off the stage. Emoni walked where we was at. We started talking. While we was talking, the D.J. played the red nose. All out girlfriends grabbed our hands and started twerking on us. After that we went to get something to eat. Emoni had fried chicken, macaroni and cheese, crab salad, hot dogs and ham burgers. We got our food and we sat down and started to eat our food. The food is so good.

Myles: who cook this?

Emoni: my grandma. Y its good?

Everybody: hell yea.

Toni: grandma can cook.

Emoni: hell yea. I love her cooking.

While we was eating and laughing, jekiyah walked up to emoni and all the girls got in front of emoni. Dang squad.