Chapter 6 - Possible crush

Start from the beginning

Despite me trying to sleep with my clothes, I stripped down my outfit to have nice warm bath. The weather is getting colder by the days going by. I took my Dinosaur Onesie from the mahogany wardrobe. So snug and warm. I hit the bed with thinking about anything.

I woke up to my phone's annoying ringtone, what they call Peace is not peaceful to me at all, talk about the irony. I washed up and changed out of my Dinosaur Onesie. I kept my look simple with a pink knitted sweater with really warm black tights. I know how boring this process is, but trust me its so entertaining to me.

I did my makeup as how would do daily. "Guess who's up early today, its me, Grace the one and only  Persy!" I chirped. I felt really confident with myself today.

"Stomach, lets make you breakfast!" I pointed to my tummy. I brought my macbook down to the kitchen. Literally no one was at the living room nor the kitchen. Dayum, I am up as early as a rooster! I took a look at the 'market'. I took some bacon, eggs and orange juice to make some yummy breakfast for me and the others.

While I was frying my egg, I was deep in thought. Preston seemed like he likes me as like more than cousins? Is not that weird? Maybe I am just imagining, as I call it a wild imagination. And when I was playing Mario Kart 8 with Niall yesterday, he kissed me on the cheek? I meant that he won 5 consecutive rounds, he was so proud that he kissed me?

Of course, I am smooth as heck. I just laughed it off and said, "Lol, you're so silly. So high yourself, not scared of losing, huh!"

But getting kissed from the Niall Horan was pure heaven. I took it cool but I was fangirling in my spirit animal form. It is that serious, do not judge!

"What's that smell?" Niall suddenly popped. It was at this moment, the eggs were burnt. Immediately turn off the stove. He came straight down to see what a fail I have done. "Oh, I guess we'll have to eat cereal?" He suggests. I miss proper breakfast. He wanted to prepare for everyone, so I just let him. While he was at it, I checked my mail.

Simon Cowell

Topic: Schedule

To: Grace Persimmons

Here is the boys' schedule. Make sure they do not get missing, we are counting on you and Preston.

1330 Meet up at their usual place to make their new album, Midnight Memories.

1500 Shoot some footage for their 1D3D movie

1530 Interview at The Sun

1800 Go back to the house

Report to me any suspicious acts everyday.

Best of luck, Persy

From: Simon

Grace Persimmons

Re: Schedule

To: Simon Cowell

Okay, I'm noted. Any clues on Red Lemons?

From: Grace

Simon Cowell

Re: Schedule

To: Grace Persimmons

We have been investigating. Victims such as their parents saw Red Lemons. They think that its a girl with red lipstick. Keep a lookout of any suspicious red lips lady.

From: Simon

Guess I have to keep them close as I possibly can. Everyone came out as followed, Louis, Liam Harry, Preston then Zayn. "Good morning!" I cheered. They still look like zombies. While they were munching on the cereal, I read out their schedule for the day.

Its currently 11.54am. Time to get my butt up and ready to go!

~

"Chop, chop people," I tried to push them to go faster. I am the girl here and I am the earliest! Talk about gender swap right here. A pig that wakes up as early as a rooster. Me right now. The bus arrived already? Looks like I am going to have a hard time.

"Coming!" Preston says as he swoops down. I heard the doors shutting one by one. Only four doors? Who was the slow-poke? Out went Louis, Liam, Zayn then Niall.

"Come out in 10 seconds or I will karate chop your you know who!" I warned him. "Fiesty!" Zayn said as Harry came down with his Kelvin Klein boxers poking out his skinny jeans.

"Get those undergarments out of my sight! Now, would you please, move it!" I did what I needed to do.

They hurried into the bus. It had installed a fridge, a lounge area and bunk beds. Looks like home to me already!

"Here, to a great day!" Niall took out beer. I guess a little alcohol would not be too bad? "Woohoo!" I cheered the beer cans together with the others. I like this Project the most for now. Cute guys and free utility bills and free wifi! How cool is here! My new house is going to be the most pimped out among my friends.

___________________________________

So yeah thats it..

So... leave comments, vote and fan?

I leave you and your face to look at this text.

Bye my minions ^^

footure hannah here, in case you didnt know any bold italic text is the future hannah.

this is dedicated to my classmate, afeezah. unfortunately, she deleted her story so i cant promote it here.

she is awesumm cuz she is pizza.

so long candy canes!
have a hoho holidays! (so cheesy i know lol)

-Hannah ♥ xx