Part 1

Beccas p.o.v
I was running down a street in the rain. I had been cutting myself because My boyfriend had just kicked me out because he heard something off his mate about me cheating. I would never do anything like that. I was crying and I ran straight into what felt like a group of people. I fell to the ground. They must have seen my face because they all bent down and picked me up and insisted on taking me back to their house. When we arrived at their house it was massive and a lambo was outside. We walked in and they introduced themselves as : Harry,jj,Tobi,Vikk,josh,Ethan and Simon. They all smiled but only one caught my eye. Harry he looked more my age. I'm 18. He was soooo cute 😍😍. Becca what are you thinking you only just met the guy and only just broke up with your boyfriend. They asked what happened and I told them my story. They said I can stay in the guest room and I thanked them and went up to the room and plugged in my iPhone and started playing - red moon,Meron Ryan - heavyweight. I started singing along and dancing. Then I turned round to see harry staring at me. I started to blush and looked away. "Hey don't look away your cute" harry said. Next thing I knew I pushed my lips onto Harry's and he was kissing back. We were pushed up against the wall. Harry's hands on my hips and my arms around his neck.

Harry's p.o.v
When we pulled away I told her about my feelings and she said the same and I asked her to be my girlfriend. "Becca will you be my girlfriend??" And she replied yes. I had only just met her but I loved her from first sight.We decided to cuddle in her bed and watch a movie. We picked a scary movie because she wanted to cuddle up to me in the scary parts which I held her close so she felt protected. We soon fell asleep and we stayed in that position for the rest of the night.

An- if this was any good please comment . If you want to be in the story please do ask me in messages and I will definitely put you in the story xx bye guys - ellen