CHAPTER 1

It was my first day in high school or more like my parents called it "The New Chapter In Life'. I frowned by the thought of it. It's not that I hate school but I hate my schoolmates. I hate the dramas and also everything in a matter such as conflicts. Specifically, the one from my primary school. Why? I would never blend in perfectly with them. To me, they're more of a higher social class than I am. The whole idea really did a great effect of depression on me. I sat at the very end of the class, hoping no one we could see me or notice me.

For God's sake, I hate socializing. I tried my best not to communicate with people except my group of four friends. But they will never treat me like their " friend". Which a very bad one for me.

"Looks like I've gained another hater."

I mumbled to myself, my mind returning to the incident before. Talking to myself had been my habit and made most of the time people thought of me as crazy or autism patient. Duh. Like seriously!

(_Flashback_)

"Hey, Adam, Hey, Sara. Hey, Danielle."

I was walking in the corridor, trying to be friendly to everyone I met by greeting them. For the first time since I stepped into the school, I tried to be friendly. I did. Until I saw this particular boy.

"Isn't he the boy from my class"

I thought to myself. I waved and smiled at him. Alas. I got no reply but a frown and a piercing glare. He walked passed by me and said before he leaves.

"Don't ever smile at me, an outsider. Ugly. Wasting my time."

I was left with a baffled expression.

" What is wrong with him?"

I sighed. What a perfect day to start my new high school. Really fantasizing.